Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern for PDF 2018 Available Below the page. APPSC Recruitment Applied Candidates can able download APPSC CAS Exam Syllabus details mentioned here. APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus, Exam Pattern for pdf, Model Papers, Answer Key, Result, Previous Question Papers, APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Old Papers, APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Sample Papers for pdf and mock test, APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon screening Test, Personal Interview details available here.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Official Notification – Click Here
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
Note: Where the examination is held in more than one language medium, the candidate has to select the medium opted by him/her in the application form itself. The candidate’s paper will be evaluated only with reference to that medium.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Details
Andhra Pradesh PSC has announced Recruitment 2018 notification for fill 129 Civil Assistant Surgeon vacancies. All the interested/eligible candidates may apply through prescribed mode of application on or before 2018.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Summary
Name of Exam – Civil Assistant Surgeon
Board of Examination – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC
No of Questions – 1171 Posts
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – www.psc.ap.gov.in
Date of Exam – will be soon
CENTRES FOR THE ON-LINE EXAMINATION (WRITTEN)
The Examination will be held at Vijayawada and / or Guntur. However the Commission reserves the right to allot the applicant to any centre or duly creating a new center for administrative reasons of examination depending on the availability of the resources like centres/systems.
Syllabus for APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018
- General Studies & Mental Ability
- Medical Science
- General Surgeon
- General Medicine
- Concerned Subject
Syllabus for PAPER I (APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 )
General Studies and Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life and Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian constitution, polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence and Economy of Andhra
- Geography of India and of Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management including vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies and application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disasters.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
Syllabus for PAPER II (APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 )
Subject: (MEDICAL SCIENCE, GENERAL MEDICINE AND GENERAL SURGERY)
HUMAN ANATOMY: Gross and microscopic anatomy and movements of shoulder hip and knee joints – Gross and microscopic anatomy and block supply of lungs, heart, kidneys, liver, testis and uterus – Gross anatomy of pelvis, peroneus and inguinal region, Cross-sectional anatomy of the body at mid-thoracic.
HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY: Nerve and muscle excitation, conduction and transmission of impulse; mechanism ;of contraction; neuromuscular transmission – Synaptic transmission, reflexes, control of equilibrium posture and muscle tone.
BIOCHEMISTRY: PH and PK Henderson – Hasselbalch equation – Properties and regulation of enzyme activity; role of high energy phosphates in bioenergetics – Sources, daily requirements, action and toxicity of vitamins – Metabolism of Lipids, carbohydrates, proteins; disorders of their metabolism – Chemical nature.
GENERAL MEDICINES:- 1. Disorders of CNS: Meningitis Encephalitis, Cerebrovascular diseases epilepsy, Neoplasms – 2. Disorders of CVS – Rhema tic, Ischaemic and congenital heart diseases, Hypertension _ 3. Respiratory diseases – Acute and Chronic infections, bronchial asthma, Neoplasms, Industrial diseases.
GENERAL SURGERY: 1. Cervical lymph nodes, parotid tumour and oral cancers – 2. Peripheral arterial diseases – varicose veins, Filariasis – 3. Dysfunctions of Thyroid, Parathyroid adrenal tumours and the surgical aspects – 4. Abscess breast and cancer breast – 5. Acute and Chronic Appendicitis bleeding peptic ulcer, T.B. of bowel intentional obstructions.
OBSTETRIC AND GYNECOLOGY+ FAMILY PLANNING: 1. Diagnosis of Pregnancy, Antenatal Screening for high-risk pregnancy, Feta-placental development – 2. Labour management, complications of 3rd stage, post-partum hemorrhage, Inversion, Resuscitation of the newborn and premature baby.
APPSC Syllabus Pdf
Syllabus for PAPER III (APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018 )
OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
- Normal & abnormal development, structure, and function of (female & male) urogenital system and female breast
- Applied Anatomy of Genito-urinary system, abdomen, pelvis, pelvis floor, anterior abdominal wall, upper thigh (inguinal ligament, inguinal canal, vulva, rectum and anal canal).
- Physiology of Spermatogenesis.
- Endocrinology related to male and female reproduction. (Neurotransmitters).
- (Anatomy &) physiology of urinary & lower GI (Rectum I anal canal) tract. Development, structure & function of the placenta, umbilical cord & amniotic fluid.
- Anatomical & physiological changes in female genital tract during pregnancy.
- Anatomy of a fetus, fetal growth-& development, fetal physiology & fetal circulation.
- Physiological & Neuro-endocrinal changes during puberty, adolescence, menstruation, ovulation, fertilization, climacteric & menopause.
- Biochemical and endocrine changes during pregnancy, including systemic changes in cardiovascular, hematological, renal hepatic, renal, hepatic and other systems.
- Biophysical and biochemical changes in uterus and cervix during pregnancy & Labour.
Exam Pattern for APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon 2018
|Exam Types||Subject||Marks||No of questions||Durations|
|Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper II||Medical Science, General Surgeon, General Medicine||150||150||150|
|Paper III||Concerned Subject||150||150||150|
In case of the screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in the screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
- Computer Based Test
- Mock Test
- Written Exam
- Document verification
Important Detail Mentioned for Hall Ticket
If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office. 2
Quick Link for PDF Mentioned Here
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeons
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Answer key 2018 – Click Here
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Selection List & Result 2018 – Click Here
How to Download APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
Visit official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your register or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018