Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Selection Process, APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Eligibility, APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Document Verification and etc. APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Sample Papers, APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Model papers, APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Old Examination Papers and etc. APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Here we have covered Andhra Pradesh PSC DAO Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise to help you for preparing the written exam. Andhra Pradesh Divisional Accounts Officer Written Exam consists of objective type questions and having the 1/3rd of negative marking for each wrong attempts. oreover, the aspirants first understand the below exam pattern properly. Without proper understanding the APPSC DAO Exam patter you cannot get a proper plan to prepare for the written exam. Also, you have difficult to qualify the written test also. So understand the following Andhra Pradesh PSC DAO Exam Pattern and start preparation with a proper plan.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Divisional Accounts Officer|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019 Eligibility
Soon after they disclose any related information, we will inform you through our page. Also, Carry APPSC Assistant Inspector of Fisheries Admit Card without fail to the exam hall as it plays a vital role. Do download your APPSC Assistant Inspector of Fisheries Exam Admit Card earlier to overcome dodge at the official server end.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019
APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- National & Internation affairs.
- Economic Scene.
- Current Events.
- Art & Culture.
- Famous Personalities.
- States & Capitals.
- Daily News.
- Scientific Research.
- Sports & Games.
- Countries & Currencies.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Current GK.
- Countries and Capitals.
www.psc.ap.gov.in DAO Syllabus 2019 – Mental Ability
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts
- Problem – Solving
- Arithmetical Number Series
Andhra Pradesh PSC DAO Syllabus 2019 – Arithmetic
- Height and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Simple Interest.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Races and Games.
- Surds and Indices.
- Boats and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Stocks and Share.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
Exam Pattern APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Divisional Accounts Officer 2019 Previous Question Papers