Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for FSO Previous Year Question Papers available here. APPSC Forest Section Officer Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for APPSC Forest Section Officer Selection Process, APPSC Forest Section Officer Eligibility, APPSC Forest Section Officer Documnet verification and etc. Aspirants are you searching for APPSC Forest Section Officer Syllabus and Test Pattern get here. APPSC Forest Section Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Here at the end of this page, we provided the quick links of AP Forest Dept Section Officer Hall Ticket. Importantly, the AP Forest Dept Section Officer Hall Ticket available only in online mode. So, reach the bottom section quickly to collect the AP Forest Department SO Admit Card. For this reason, you have to work hard by using AP Forest Section Officer Syllabus 2019. Additionally, you can also check APPSC Previous Papers at page. Go through the below sections, to know subject wise www.psc.ap.gov.in FSO Syllabus 2019. On the other hand, bookmark our website for time to time the latest updates.
About Examination Board
Applications are invited through online from eligible candidates for recruitment to the
post of Forest Section Officers in A.P. Forest Sub Service for 02 CF and 48 Fresh vacancies
in the Scale of pay RS. 21,230 -63,010/- within the age group of 18 to 30 years as on
Note: A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the
answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website psc.ap.gov.in.
|APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Forest Section Officer|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
psc.ap.gov.in @ APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO Eligibility
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree In Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University an India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
CENTRES FOR THE OFF-LINE (SCREENING) AND ON–LINE (MAIN) EXAMINATIONS: The applicant may choose the Test centre with three preferences. However the Commission reserves the right to allot the applicant to any centre of examination depending on the availability of the resources like centres / systems.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Exam Pattern for APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO
|Written Test||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100 Marks|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO Notification – Check Here
APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Forest Section Officer 2019 FSO Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIFT
Download NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019 Interview Call Letter