Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board BWSSB AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Meter Reader and etc. BWSSB AE & JE Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants can able download for BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE & Junior Engineer JE Selection process, BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE & Junior Engineer Eligibility and Document verification also get following the page. Candidates we are provide BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE & Junior Engineer Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old Examination papers, Previous Year question Papers and etc.
BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE Syllabus for PDF
The Aspirants who are interested and applied for the BWSSB Recruitment can download the BWSSB Junior Engineering (JE), Assistant Engineering (AE), Junior Assistant (JA), & Chemist Syllabus in online or you can able to check the BWSSB Syllabus from here in this web site. Go ahead a read the below sections of this page to get the detailed Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board Syllabus 2018.
Also, download the BWSSB Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Meter Reader Syllabus Pdf from the link at the end of the session. Later don’t miss out to check the BWSSB Recruitment 2018 Previous Year Question Papers for Various Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Meter Reader Vacancies 2018. You can also download and practice BWSSB Previous Papers with Answers to score top marks in the written exam.
|BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2018 Junior Engineer JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant / Junior Engineer (AE & JE)|
|Board of Organization||Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board BWSSB|
|No of Vacancy||232 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility for this Posts
Assistant Engineer – Degree in relevant Engineering Discipline form recognized Institute.
Junior Engineer – Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline form recognized Polytechnic.
Assistant – Degree (Arts/ Commerce/ Science)
Operator – PUC with ITI certificate
Second Division Store Keeper – PUC with certificate course
Meter Reader – PUC with certificate course
Junior Assistant – PUC or equivalent
Stenographer – PUC or equivalent with shorthand knowledge
Typist cum Data Entry Operator – PUC or equivalent with Typing Knowledge
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE
General knowledge (Respective Subject Prescribed to the Post Level)
Optional Paper (Respective Subject Prescribed to the Post Level)
Assistant (FDA) – General knowledge (Degree Level)
Second division Store Keeper Meter Reader Junior Assistant (SDA) operator – General knowledge (PUC Level)
Typist cum DEO – General knowledge (PUC Level)
BWSSB Syllabus 2019 – Electrical Engineering
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Computer Fundamentals
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Control Systems
- Electrical Machines
Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board Syllabus 2019 – Biology
Part – A
- Plant Physiology
- Environmental Studies
- Plant Anatomy
- General characters
- Morphology of Angiosperms
- Cell Structure
- Economic Importance of Plants
Part – B
- Digestion, Respiration, and Excretion in human
- Circulatory and Endocrine System of Human
- Nervous System of Human
- Classification of Animal Kingdom
- Biological Evolution, Economic Importance of Animals
- Muscular System
- Reproductory System in Human and Human Diseases
www.bwssb.gov.in AE JE Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Political Science
- Scientific observations
- National news (current)
- International issues
- Geography of India
- Economic issues in India
- Indian Culture
- Countries and capitals
- Books And Author
- Science and innovations
- World organizations
- Famous Places in India
- Important Dates
- Music & Literature
- National Dance
- Musical Instruments
- Famous Places
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- New inventions
ನೀರು ಸರಬರಾಜು ಮತ್ತು ಒಳಚರಂಡಿ ಮಂಡಳಿ Syllabus 2019 – Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- S-Block Elements
- Some p-Block Elements
- Redox Reactions
- Organic Chemistry: some basic Principles and Techniques
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Practical Oriented Questions
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
Bangalore WSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Civil Engineering
- Building Planning
- Town Planning
- Structural Analysis
- Environment 1 & 2
- Professional practice
- Building Code
- Transportation Engineer 1 & 2 (Road)
- Hydraulic Structure
- Quantity Estimation
- Soil Mechanics
Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board DEO Syllabus 2019 – Computer Science
- Object-Oriented designing
- MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of C++
- Operating Systems – DOS
- Oracle PL_SQL Architecture
- Manageable switch/router & wireless LAN with the network security
- Firewall & anti virus
- Proposing and creating architecture and re-usable libraries in.NET
- Window OS client & server & Linux OS-client & server.
- Web Services
- The query will be an added plus
- Embedded System
- Grid Computing, Distributed
- Image processing, Digital signal processing
- Window Services
- Image processing
- Networking with LAN/WAN
Latest BWSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Electronics.Experimental Physics.
- Mathematical Methods.
Free Download BWSSB Previous Question Papers
- BWSSB Meter Reader Practice Question Papers
- Banglore WSSB AE Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- BWSSB Assistant Old Year Papers with Solutions
- Free PDF of BWSSB AE Previous Years Question Papers
- bwssb.gov.in Meter Reader Model Question Papers
- BWSSB Junior Assistant Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Banglore WSSB Old Question Papers
- BWSSB Meter Reader Exam Question Papers
- Banglore WSSB AE Old Papers for free of cost
- BWSSB Assistant Solved Question Papers
- Free Download BWSSB AE Model Papers with Solutions
- bwssb.gov.in Meter Reader Sample Question Papers
- BWSSB Junior Assistant Practice Papers
Exam Pattern for BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE
BWSSB Asst Engineer & Jr Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
|I||General Knowledge (Respective Subject to the post level)||2 Hrs|
|II||Optional Paper (Respective Subject to the post level)||2 Hrs|
- Questions Type – Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be 100 Question for each Paper.
- Each Question Carries One Mark.
|Post Name||Paper||Subject||Time Duration|
|Assistant (FDA)||I||General Knowledge (Degree Level)||2 Hrs.|
|Second Division Store Keeper, Meter Reader, Jr Asst (SDA), Operator||I||General Knowledge (PUC Level)||2 Hrs.|
|Stenographer||I||General Knowledge (PUC Level)||2 Hrs.|
|Practical Test||2 Hrs 15 Mins.|
|Typist Cum DEO||I||General Knowledge (PUC Level)||2 Hrs.|
|Practical Test||15 Mins.|
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 50 Marks with 50 Questions.
- The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 01 Hour.
Tips for preparation of written examination
All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly. Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic. Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too. Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
|BWSSB Assistant Engineer Previous Year Question Papers||Download|
|Free BWSSB AE Civil Exam Question Papers||Download|
|Get BWSSB Irrigation Exam Question Paper||Download|
|BWSSB Electrical Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|BWSSB Mechanical Previous Year Question Paper||Download|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Recruitment Notification 2019
BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE Recruitment – Check Here
BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE Notification – Check Here
BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website https://www.bwssb.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BWSSB
Download BWSSB Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Junior Engineer JE Previous Year Question Papers