Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group 2 Prelims Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Download for Gr. II Services Preliminary Exam Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. APPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Hall Ticket 2019 Download link Released soon at online psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at possible. Candidates are you searching for APPSC Group 2 Prelims (Assistant Section Officer ASO, Register, Extension Officer, Excise Sub Inspector and Etc) Selection process, APPSC Group 2 Eligibility, APPSC Group 2 Prelims Document Verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide APPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Syllabus for pdf get following the page. And APPSC Group 2 Prelims Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download
Furthermore, you can obtain your APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Hall Ticket through the download link enclosed here or even from the official portal of APPSC. In fact, candidates are suggested to keep the login credentials like Enrollment Number, Date of Birth in advance to avoid last minute complications. The details regarding the test venue, Exam Date and other particulars would be mentioned in the Hall Tickets.
Candidates have been advised by the APPSC to bring their admit card along with one photo identity proof in original and duplicate at the time of exam. The use of electronics devices is strictly banned in the exam hall.
Applicant must possess the qualifications as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as per the specifications in the relevant service rules and as per the indent received from the Department as on the date of notification.
Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
|AP Public Service Commission Group 2 2019 Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group 2|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||446 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
psc.ap.gov.in @ APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims Selection Process
In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims Exam Centre
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION: THE SCREENING TEST AND MAIN EXAMINATION WILL BE HELD AT ALL THE DISTRICTS in Andhra Pradesh AND HYDERABAD. The applicant may choose the Test City with three preferences. However the Commission reserves the right to allot the applicant to any centre of examination depending on the availability of the resources like centres / systems.
ANSWER KEY AND OTHER MATTER
In the case of objective type examination, the Commission would publish on its website, the key, after conduct of the examination. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter shall be filed with in one week of the publication of the key on the website of the Commission. The objections if any would be examined and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final. Any objection filed after expiry of one week from the date of publication of key would not be entertained.
APPSC Group 2 2019 Preliminary Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Group 2 2019 Preliminary
Paper – II
Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) General overview of the Indian Constitution
Paper – III
Planning in India & Indian Economy, Contemporary problems & Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
Exam Pattern for APPSC Group 2 2019 Preliminary
|S.No.||Test Type||Papers||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Duration(Minutes)|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies||150||150|
|2.||Paper – II||Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) General overview of the Indian Constitution||150||150|
|3.||Paper – III||Planning in India & Indian Economy, Contemporary problems & Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150|
- Typing a letter/passage/paragraph ( about 100- 150 words ) in MS-Word
- Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel
- Preparation of Power Point Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-Power Point. 10 Marks
- Creation and manipulation of data bases. 10 Marks
- Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox). 05 Marks
Note: The candidates shall be given the text / matter in the Question Paper and they must type / reproduce it in the Answer Sheet. The formatting of the text should also be of the same type as given in the Question Paper.
COMMISSION’S DECISION TO BE FINAL for APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims
The decision of the Commission in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India.
Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
Followed Instruction for APPSC Group 2 2019 Written Examination Hall
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cell phones, programmable calculators, tablets, I Pad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall.
- Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. The candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- The chief superintendent of the centre is authorize to take spot decision in this matter.
Admit card Important for APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – www.psc.ap.gov.in CAS Previous Papers
- APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Admit card / Hall Ticket 2019 | cfw.ap.nic.in Exam Date
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Prelims / Main Previous Papers
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Group 3 Exam Date & Call Letter
- APPSC Group 3 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Panchayat Secretary Call Letter
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Previous Old Question Papers | AP Group 3 Model Papers
- APPSC Group 3 Mains Result 2019 | Panchayat Secretary Cutoff & Merit List
- APPSC Group 3 Screening Test Result 2019 | Panchayat Secretary Cutoff & Merit List
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelism Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims Notification – Check Here
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Group 2 2019 Preliminary Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Group 2 2019 Grade II Preliminary Interview Call Letter