Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 BOM Download Interview Call Letter available below the page. Dear Applicants we are provide Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Exam Admit Card get following the page. Aspirants can able download Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card, Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Call Letter, Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff selection process, Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Eligibility and Document verification also available now at our page. Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018 BOM Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Now, BOM is going to organized Examination for the sub staff Post. The Exam will be A written type. The Exam will be Conducted soon. fter the Psychometric test, eligible aspirants will be called for Interview or document verification. Contenders may download BOM Part Time Sub Staff Call Letter using required details. Participating may also use the below official link or visit the official website for more details. The Exact date is not announced now but soon the date will be declare on the Bank’s Official website.
Examination Date : 09.09.2018
About Examination Board
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1850 branches in India enjoys the presence in all states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs. 2,30,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence. The Bank believes that its manpower, process and mechanism are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
|Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018 BOM Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Staff|
|Board of Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|No of Vacancy||450 Posts|
|Date of Exam||09 Sep 2018|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.bankofmaharashtra.in @ Sub Staff 2018 Eligibility Details
Candidates should have passed 10th standard or its equivalent from a recognised board.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Examination Date : 09.09.2018
Selection will be through personal interview. A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for interview. While short listing the candidates, we may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled. Thus, merely fulfilling minimum qualification and experience criteria would not automatically entitle a candidate for the interview.
- Screening / Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Commencement of Call letter Download||30 – 08 – 2018|
|Closure of Call letter Download||09 – 09 – 2018|
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018
- General knowledge
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Knowledge of Discipline
- English Language
Local Language: This exam will be mainly focus of the Local Language uses, implementation and there regular uses in life.
Knowledge of English Language: Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Elementary Arithmetic / Numeral Ability: The candidate will be tested for general mathematics of up to 10th Standard involving number systems, equations in two variables, simple and compound interest, perimeter, area and volume of geometrical figures, Direct and inverse proportions, Pythagoras theorem and trigonometry.
Exam Pattern for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018
|Written Test Subjects||Structure declared earlier as per advertisement dtd.10.06.2017||Amended structure now applicable.|
|Total Marks||Minimum qualifying marks (35%)||Total Marks||Minimum qualifying marks (35%)|
|Knowledge of English Language||30||10.5||30||31.5 ** [Common passing i.e. 35% or more]|
|Elementary Arithmetic / Numeral ability||60||2.1||60|
|Local language||10||3.5||The test for local language will be conducted as per the modalities listed below|
The Exam will be Objective type
The Exam will be of 100 marks with 2 Hours Time duration.
The Exam will included Question of various subjects such as Local Language, Knowledge of English Language, and Elementary Arithmetic / Numeral Ability.
The Exam except Local Language and Knowledge of English will be available bilingually i.e. English and Local language.
- Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 @ bankofmaharashtra.in CFO, CRO, MRO, CTO Call Letter
- Bank of Maharashtra 2018 CFO & CTO Selection List, Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus 2018 – BOM Chief Manager & Specialist Officer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- Bank of Maharashtra 2018 Result, Selection List, Group Discussion & Interview
- Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.bankofmaharashtra.in Specialist Officer Exam Date & Call Letter
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Important Details for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones, Watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes etc. or any other Electronic gadgets, Clark’s Table and Calculators inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass the staff employed by the Board for the conduct of examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized. No T.A./D.A. will be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the written Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Candidates can download their hall ticket within fraction of seconds by clicking on the active and direct link shared below. You must have login details like Registration Number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YY format to download your BOM Specialist Officer Hall Ticket. The organisation has released the call letters for only those candidates who had submitted their forms on or before 22nd February 2018.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018 Notification – Check Here
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BOM
Download Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff 2018 Interview Call Letter