Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf in Junior Lecturer Previous Question Papers available here. Dear Applicants are you searching for TREIRB Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 download for pdf and Telangana Junior Lecturer Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online treirb.telangana.gov.in. TREIRB Junior Lecturer Exam Date & Exam Centre Details get following the page. TREIRB Junior Lecturer Selection process, TREIRB Junior Lecturer Eligibility, TREIRB Junior Lecturer Document verification, TREIRB Junior Lecturer Sample Papers, TREIRB Junior Lecturer Model papers, TREIRB Junior Lecturer for Telangana Gurukulam Education department. TREIRB Junior Lecturer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Syllabus for PDF
Detailed Syllabus of TREIRB gives complete knowledge about the written exam. So check TREIRB Telangana Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 before going to start your preparation. Because We are here to help the exam takers by providing the precise and complete TREIRB Syllabus for TGT PGT Exam 2018. Hence, TREIRB TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 candidates know TREI-RB TGT Syllabus pdf before making a study plan. To get govt teacher job, individuals should work hard by using TREIRB Telangana Exam Syllabus 2018.
Selection Process for TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018
The Final Selection For The Post Will Be Based On Total Marks Secured In The Written Examination Of Paper-I, Ii & Iii And Demonstration.
The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III of Objective Type and the provisional selection will be made in order of merit based on the total marks secured in all the (03) papers. Candidates would be called for certificate verification and demonstration in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:2.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|TREIRB Junior Lecturer Syllabus & Pattern 2018 Telangana Summary|
|Name of Exam||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB|
|Board of Organization||Junior Lecturer|
|No of Vacancy||281 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 Details for Exam Centre
CENTERS FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION
The examinations will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or all erstwhile District head quarters. However, the Board reserves the right to either increase or decrease the number of Centers.
However, the Board reserves the right to abolish / create new centre or centers for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Download Here
Submission of ONLINE applications starts from
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications
Examination schedule would be displayed in the Board Website.
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
All the question papers (Paper-I, II & III) except Languages will be supplied in English version only (Paper-I & II are common for all subjects).
TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018
Paper – I: General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
Paper-II: Pedagogy Across the Curriculum
Paper-III: Concerned Subject (PG Level)
General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
Section-I: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Section-II: General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
School Level English Grammar:
Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; SubjectVerb Agreement; Non-Finites; Reported Speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
Words and Sentences:
Use of Words; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors
Pedagogy Across the Curriculum (Common Syllabus)
- The History and Nature of liberal disciplines of knowledge. Importance of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive areas in Education.
- Values, Aims and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects, Crafts, Performance and Fine arts etc.
- Psychology of Human Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning.
- Curriculum: Construction, Organization and Development
- Approaches, Methods and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- Planning for Effective Instruction: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material; Labs; Teaching Aids; Textbooks; ICT integration; OERs (Open Educational Resources).
- Measurement and Evaluation: Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE); Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests. Critical approach to assessment and evaluation.
- Learning Disabilities; Learning Difficulties and Education of Exceptional and Disabled Children
- Disciplines of Knowledge and Everyday Life; Non-formal Education in the Institutions of Learning.
- Pedagogical Concerns: Quality and Academic Standards; Teaching and Its relationship with Learning and Learner, Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the Socio-Political and Cultural Context ; Managing Behavior problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment and Its legal implications, Rights of a Child, Time Management, Distinction between Assessment for Learning and Assessment of Learning, School Based Assessment, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation; Understanding Teaching and Learning in the context of NCF and Right to Education Act.
Exam Pattern for TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I, II & III. For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
|S. No||Type of Questions||Papers||Topic Names||Questions||Max Marks||Test Period|
|1||Objective Questions||Paper I||General Studies, General Abilities
and Basic Proficiency in English
|2||Paper II||Pedagogy of concerned subject||100||100||120 Min|
|3||Paper III||Subject Discipline Knowledge/
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks|
The Exam Pattern Will be Objective Type.
There Will be Three Question Papers (Paper – I, II & III).
The Exam Will be 300 Marks/ Questions.
Each Question Paper Will be of 100 Marks/ Questions with 120 Minutes for each Paper.
All the question papers (Paper – I, II & III) except Languages will be supplied in English version only (Paper – I is common for all subjects).
There Will be a Negative Marking of one fourth (1/4) of the marks.
TREI-RB’S DECISION TO BE FINAL for TREIRB Junior Lecturer
The decision of the Board in all aspects and in all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it vide G.O.Ms.No.22, Scheduled Caste Development Department, dated 27.04.2018.
Board also reserves its right to alter and modify terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Board at any stage.
Related Examination Details for Telangana
- TREIRB Previous Old Question Papers 2018 PDF Download Here
- TREIRB TGT / PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Telangana Teacher Previous Question Papers
- TREIRB PGT and TGT Result 2018 | Telangana PGT & TGT Cutoff, Merit List
- TREIRB PGT / TGT Hall Ticket 2018 | Telangana Teacher Exam Date & Admit Card
- TREIRB PGT and TGT Answer Key 2018 | Telangana TGT & PGT Solved Paper
- TS Gurukulam Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | TREIRB Junior Lecturer Exam Date & Call Letter
- TS Gurukulam (PGT / TGT) Syllabus 2018 | Telangana Teacher Paper I, II, III Exam Pattern
- Get TS Gurukulam Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 @ TSPSC Teacher Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Free Download Telangana State Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Solved Papers
- TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers
- Telangana State Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Sample Question Papers
- TREIRB Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Practice Papers
- TREIRB Junior Lecturer Previous Year Papers with Answers
- treirb.telangana.gov.in Old Question Papers with Solutions
- Free PDF of TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Question Papers
- Telangana State Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Previous Question Papers
- TREIRB Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Practice Question Papers
- Download TREIRB Junior Lecturer Old Year Papers with Solutions
- treirb.telangana.gov.in Previous Years Question Papers
TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 Notification – Check Here
TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website treirb.telangana.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TREIRB
Download TREIRB Junior Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Previous Papers