Bihar Agriculture Department BTM & ATM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 download for pdf in Block Technical Manager, Assistant Technical Manager, Accountant, Stenographer Previous year question papers available here. Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Exam Date and Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear applied candidates can able download Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Selection Process, Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Eligibility, Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Document Verification and etc. Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Sample Papers, Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Model Papers, Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM old Examination papers, Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Previous year papers also mentioned below the page. Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager Syllabus for PDF Download
It is Necessary to know about the Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Syllabus and Exam Pattern before appearing the Exam. Along with the Syllabus also, refer the Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Previous Papers from enclosed links. Practice those Model Papers as much as possible. By this, aspirants can get grip on knowledge and also improves time management skills. Click on the link given below to get the Last 5 Years Old Questions Papers.
The Syllabus consists of Topics that will cover in the Technology Manager Exam. If you have and idea about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern you can score good marks in the Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM Exam.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commissions website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Prosecution Officer APO|
|Board of Organization||Block Technical Manager, Assistant Technical Manager, Accountant, Stenographer|
|No of Vacancy||2151 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Candidates should have a Degree.
The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applications viz-a-viz vacancies and other circumstances. In lieu of marks for written test, the Commission may prescribe a direct selection criteria based on essential qualifications mentioned in the R &P Rules and may directly conduct the Skill test / Physical test /evaluation of all the eligible applicants, as the case may be.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
General English Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Cloze Test.
- Antonyms etc.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Exam Pattern for Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager
Written test contains objective type questions.
Total no. of questions is 150.
Each question carries 2 marks.
Maximum marks are 300.
Total exam duration is 3 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager Recruitment – Check Here
Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager Notification – Check Here
Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://krishi.bih.nic.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Bihar
Download Bihar Agriculture BTM & ATM 2019 Block Technical Manager Previous Year Papers