Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd BPCL Workman B Syllabus 2018 General Workman (Trainee) Exam Pattern & Previous Year question papers mentioned below the page. BPCL Workman B Syllabus for pdf available here. BPCL Workman B Exam Date & centre update will be soon our page. Dear applied candidates are you searching for BPCL General Workman B Syllabus and Test Pattern Mentioned below the page. BPCL Workman B selection Process, Skill Test, Medical Test, BPCL Workman B Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List details provide our page. So well prepare to BPCL Workman B Syllabus 2018 then go to attend the written examination hall. BPCL Workman B Previous Papers, Sample Papers, Model Papers, BPCL Workman B Answer Key, BPCL Workman B Document verification and for more details get under the page.
BPCL Workman B (Trainee) 2018 Syllabus for pdf Download
BPCL, a Fortune 500 Company and a leading Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise with all India presence, engaged in Exploration of Oil & Gas, Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum Products, invites applications from young, energetic and bright Indian male candidates meeting the following eligibility criteria and other parameters for the anticipated posts mentioned below in Kochi Refinery.
Therefore individuals should hurry up and begin exam preparation with the best study material. There is a lot of BPCL Workman B Recruitment 2018 Syllabus for the examination. So, without wasting your time download BPCL Workman B Syllabus Pdf and prepare for the test. To perform well in the exam, candidates must prepare all the topics of BPCL Workman B Written test Syllabus 2018 carefully.
BPCL Workman B 2018 Selection Process
STAGE 1 – Written Test
STAGE 2 – Skill Test
STAGE 3 – Pre-Employment Medical Test
|BPCL Workman B (Trainee) 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||General Workman B|
|Board of Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd BPCL|
|No of Vacancy||147 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Not Eligible: For the post of General Workman-B (Trainee)-Chemical, candidates having Diploma in Engineering in any other discipline viz., Petrochemical, Chemical (Fertilizer), Chemical (Plastic & Polymer), Refinery & Petrochemical, Chemical (Pulp & Paper), Chemical (Rubber & Plastic), Chemical (Oil Tech), Chemical (Polymer Tech) etc., and any other Diploma in Engineering equivalent to Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology are NOT eligible for consideration.
Candidates currently working in any other Unit/Joint Venture/Subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. will not be considered. Candidates who have resigned from the services of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. OR erstwhile Kochi Refinery are also NOT eligible for consideration.
BPCL General Workman B 2018 Trainee Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BPCL General Workman B 2018
Bharat Petroleum Syllabus 2018 – Logical Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
BPCL Exam Syllabus 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Simple Interest.
- problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Chain Rule.
- Surds and Indices.
- Height and Distance.
- Stocks and Share.
- Boats and Streams.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Compound Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Problems on Ages.
bharatpetroleum.com Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Joining Sentences.
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
Syllabus for BPCL General Knowledge
- Indian Economy.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian History.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Places in India.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Politics.
STAGE 1 – Written Test
Shortlisted candidates based on the merit order percentage marks of Diploma in Engineering, will be called for Written Test. This would however be a matter of sole discretion of the Corporation. The Corporation reserves the right to define the cut-off marks for written test. No queries will be entertained in this regard.
Exam Centre for Written Test
Written Test will be conducted at Kochi. No request for change in date of test or test centers etc. will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
STAGE 2 – Skill Test
Candidates qualifying in the written test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Corporation will be called for Skill Test which will be held at Kochi. Skill Test shall be of ‘qualifying nature’ only. Only candidates qualifying in this test would be reckoned for empanelment. Selected candidates should meet all the notified eligibility conditions and final Selection will be subject to the selected candidates clearing document/certificate verification.
STAGE 3 – Pre-Employment Medical Test.
Final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per BPCL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards as per Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD). The candidature of candidates will be provisional till appointment.
Medical Standards for BPCL General Workman B 2018
Medical Standards: Candidates provisionally selected by BPCL will have to undergo a pre-employment medical examination before joining. The health of each candidate will be assessed by the Corporation’s authorized Medical Officers / nominated hospitals and the appointment will be subject to meeting the medical standards prescribed by the Corporation.
- Myopia & Hypermetropia (vision), if any, should be within permissible limits.
- Colour blindness or squint, partial or full, is not acceptable in any case.
- Night blindness and Glaucoma is also not acceptable.
- Noise induced hearing loss and bilateral hearing loss shall be considered as disqualification.
- Any other major medical ailment will debar a candidate from being eligible for the job.
Exam Pattern for BPCL General Workman B 2018
|Exam Types||Subject Name||Durations|
Written Exam (Objective)
2 Hours 30 Minutes
- This would however be a matter of sole discretion of the Corporation.
- The written test will assess the candidates on their technical acumen and generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude, reasoning abilities, general awareness and basic English language skills.
- For qualifying in the written test, overall cut-off marks and sectional cut-off marks would be decided by the Corporation with due relaxation for SC/PwBD candidates, wherever relaxation is applicable.
- The cut-off marks may also vary depending on various posts and performance of the candidates.
- Candidates should meet both the overall and sectional cut-off marks of written test to be eligible to be considered for stage two.
Previous Year Question papers
|BPCL Previous Papers with Solution Pdf||Download|
|Download BPCL General Workman B Previous Papers||Download|
|Get BPCL General Workman B Sample Papers Pdf||Download|
|BPCL Question Papers with Answer Keys||Download|
BPCL General Workman B 2018 Document verification Details
Candidates are required to carry any one of the following valid Photo-ID cards in original with a photocopy– Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voters ID or Passport while appearing at all stages of selection process.
Candidates who qualify in the written test and shortlisted for Skill Test, would be required to submit originals and self-attested copies of the following documents along with the originals of the above mentioned documents.
Candidates are required to submit the self-attested copies of the following documents at the time of appearing for the written test along with the ADMIT CARD (duly filled and photo affixed – photograph should be same as uploaded in the online application form). NO OTHER CERTIFICATES ARE TO BE ATTACHED.
- Print of PDF Application Form with photograph affixed and self-attested.
- Diploma in Engineering certificate & Consolidated Mark List. If consolidated mark list is not available, year/semester-wise mark list.
- Experience/Apprenticeship Certificate (Post qualification experience/apprenticeship training in Refining/Petroleum/Power/Lube/Petrochemical/Fertilizer Industry only will be considered).
- Caste/Community certificate of SC/ST/OBC(NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India format, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate in respect of PwBD candidates from the Competent Authority.
- Relieving letter in respect of Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Skill Test IDENTITY VERIFICATION
- Birth Certificate issued by Local Administration.
- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation pass certificate along with marksheet.
- HSC/12th pass certificate along with marksheet, if applicable.
- Consolidated Mark List / Mark List of all semesters/years of the Engineering Diploma course.
- Certificate of additional qualification, if any.
- Experience Certificate, if any in other industries.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if applicable.
- Proof of Domicile.
POSTS CALLED FOR
DETAILS OF THE ADVERTISEMENT
TO APPLY ONLINE
LAST DATE FOR APPLYING
Recruitment of Craftsman (Mechanical)/ Craftsman (Electrical)/ Craftsman (Instrument)/ Process Technician in Mumbai Refinery
|Click here to view the Detailed Advertisement
*For all purposes, interpretation as per English version of the advertisement shall prevail.
|Candidates Shortlisted for Written Test have been communicated through E-mail||Last date for downloading Admit Card is over.
Click here to download Travel Declaration Form
Click here to download NEFT Mandate Form
Recruitment of Experienced Professionals – Multiple Profiles
|Click here to view the Newspaper Advertisement
Click here to view the Detailed Advertisement
Clarification – Eligibility Criteria for HSE Officer
|Candidates shortlisted for the next round of selection processes have been informed through email||Last date of Online Application is over. Online Application stands closed|
BPCL General Workman B 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
BPCL General Workman B 2018 Notification – Check Here
BPCL General Workman B 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download BPCL General Workman B 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.bharatpetroleum.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BPCL
Download BPCL General Workman B 2018 Previous Question papers & Model papers