Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Civil Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download Assistant Professor Interview Call Letter availble here. BPSC Civil Judge Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for Bihar PSC Civil Judge Exam Admit card Released from http://bpsc.bih.nic.in. BPSC Civil Judge Selection process, BPSC Civil Judge Eligibility, BPSC Civil Judge Document verification, BPSC Civil Judge Selection List, BPSC Civil Judge and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are Provide BPSC Civil Judge Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Bihar Public Service Commission releases the BPSC Admit Cards 10-15 days before the Exam. As of now, the officials didn’t share any such related news about the availability of Bihar PSC Civil Judge Call Letter. As a matter of fact, the officials didn’t share any such related news about the availability of BPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2018. furthermore, visit the official site of Bihar Public Service Commission @bpsc.bih.nic.in to get further information about Bihar PSC Civil Judge Call Letter. Once the superiors declare any official news, we are here to let you know. Keep an eye at our page for daily updates concerning BPSC Judicial Services Call Letter 2018.
About Recruitment Board
The history of Constitution of India reveals that the concept of conducting competitive examination for appointment to certain posts came into consideration way back in the year 1853 and a committee for giving shape to that was constituted under the chairmanship of Lord Macaulay in the year 1854. Later on the Federal Public Service Commission and the State Public Service Commissions were constituted under the Government of India Act, 1935.
The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 261 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
|BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Assistant Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge / Assistant Professor|
|Board of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC|
|No of Vacancy||349 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
bpsc.bih.nic.in @ BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Assistant Professor Eligibility Details
Candidates willing to get the BPSC Civil Judge and Assistant Professor Vacancy must have a Graduation Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university. Further requirements regarding BPSC Vacancy Civil Judge will be updated soon.
After completing the Selection Process, the BPSC Crew declares the merit list of aspirants. The phases of selection are along the lines
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BPSC Civil Judge 2018
- General Knowledge including Current Affairs
- Elementary General Science
- General English
- General Hindi
- Law of Evidence and Procedure
- Constitutional Law of India and England
- Law of Contract and Torts
- Hindu law and Mohammedan law
- Transfer of Property Act, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief Act
- Commercial Law
BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Written Examination
Preliminary Written Exam
The Exam will be of Written Objective Type.
There will be Two papers of Paper I General Studies Consists 100 Marks & Method 150 Marks.
The Pre Exam will be Total 250 Marks.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Study Materials – An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
- WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | West Bengal Food & Supplies Previous Papers
- WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | pscwbonline.gov.in SI for Food Service Call Letter
- West Bengal Food Sub Inspector Result 2018 | WBPSC Food Supply SI Cutoff & Merit List
- WBPSC Sub Inspector in the Subordinate Food Answer Key 2018 | West Bengal Food Sub Inspector Answer Paper
- IBPSC PO Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.ibps.in Probationary Officer / MT Call Letter
- WBPSC Sub Divisional Information Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | pscwbonline.gov.in Previous Papers
- WBPSC Sub Divisional Information Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | West Bengal Cultural Officer Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BPSC Civil Judge 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
School Study Certificate
Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Notification – Check Here
BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BPSC
Download BPSC Civil Judge 2018 Interview Call Letter