West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Admit Card / Tall Ticket 2019 Download for interview call letter available here. WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Selection Process, WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Eligibility, WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below. WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Here the link is available for you at free of cost. The Admit card is the important document to be carried to the exam hall. So must carry to the written examination. Therefore, Aspirants Read the complete article to get all the information about West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs. For official West Bengal HRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Notification visit this link www.wbhrb.in. The competitors before attending the written examination they will carry all the original and xerocopy of any ID Proof like Aadhar, Driving Licence followed by the WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Admit Card. WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 Selected candidates will get good pay scale as per West Bengal Government norms.
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens and such other national as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the post of Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer in the West Bengal General Service under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Based upon the list thus prepared on the distribution pattern of marks, five(05) times of the declared no. of vacancies (reservation category wise) will be called for interview.
Eligibility or Qualification
Master’s Degree in Physics or Electronics or Biophysics from a recognized University ; A post Graduate Degree or post Graduate Diploma in Radiological or Medical Physics of a recognized University or Institution AND
A certificate of Radiation Safety Officer from Bhaba Atomic Research Centre or Atomic energy Regulatory Board. OR M.Sc. in Medical Physics from any recognized University along with certificate of Radiation Safety Officer from Bhaba Atomic Research Centre or Atomic energy Regulatory Board.
|WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam
|Physicist Radiation Safety Officer
|Board of Organization
|West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket
www.wbhrb.in @ WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer 2019 Selection Process
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Driving Test
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Note: A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to the candidate.
WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer 2019
Exam Pattern for WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer 2019
- Here, the WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Written Examination will be conducted based on the general topics.
- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board wants to pick the candidates based on the basic foundation.
- Through the syllabus, you will get the highest marks. So, who is ready to participate in this written exam.
- Must choose the subject wise topics. As soon as possible the WBHRB Food Safety Officer FSO informed the Written Exam date.
- There will be a total 100 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Details
- WBHRB Sr Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon Previous Old Question Papers
- WBHRB Dental Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer Papers
- WBHRB Senior Ayurvedic Medical Officer Answer Key 2018 | Dental Surgeon Solved Paper
- WBHRB Dental Surgeon Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.wbhrb.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | wbhrb.in Grade II Previous Papers
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | wbhrb.in Grade II Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)