Bihar Rural Development Society BRDS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Account’s Officer, Assistants, Finance Manager, State Program Officer Previous Papers mentioned below the page. BRDS Exam Date & Centre will be released soon at online. Candidates can able download BRDS Audit and Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS Expert, Program Executive, State & District MIS Team Member, Accounts Assistant, District Program Officer Exam Syllabus provide our page. BRDS Account’s Officer, Assistants, Finance Manager, State Program Officer Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old Examination Papers, Previous Year Question Papers also get follow the page. Candidates also check BRDS Answer key, Result, Cut off and etc.
BRDS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF
In this page, we are providing the clear appearance of all the details regarding the Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS) Written Examination 2018-2019 and also the test pattern for the State & District Program Officer (MGNREGA, PMAY), Head Of Capacity Building, HR & Facility Management, Finance Manager, Sr. Audit and Accounts Officer, Procurement Manager . The written test will be of sixty minute’s duration with 50 multiple choice objective questions. Out of these 50 questions, 15 will be there to test the IQ of the candidate and 35 questions will be to test domain knowledge.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|BRDS 2018 Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Account’s Officer, Assistants, Finance Manager, Account’s Officer, Assistants, Finance and Etc.|
|Board of Organization||Bihar Rural Development Society BRDS|
|No of Vacancy||278 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
rdd.bih.nic.in @ BRDS 2018 Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS Selection Process
MBA/ PGDM/ MSW/ Post graduate Diploma/Postgraduate Degree in Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Development Studies/Post graduate Degree in Public Administration/ Public Policy/Environment Science/ B.Sc Agri./ B.E. or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with at least 10 years of relevant professional work experience in large scale poverty reduction program/MGNREGA/ rural development projects/ livelihoods programme/project run by Government and/or reputed NG0s/ Pvt. Organisation/ CSR initiatives.
CA/Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Finance/ Commerce/ MBA-Finance or PGDM Finance with at least 8 years of relevant professional work experience of public finance management in large scale poverty reduction program/ MGNREGA/ rural development/ livelihoods programme/ project run by Government/ reputed NGOs/ Pvt. Organisation/CSR initiatives.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
BRDS 2018 Account’s Officer, Assistants, Finance Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BRDS 2018 Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS
BRDS Syllabus For General Awareness
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- IT & Space etc
- Indian Economy
बिहार ग्रामीण विकास सोसायटी Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems on L.C.M, and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Equations
- Problems on Numbers
- Indices and Surds
- Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
Bihar Rural Development Society General Knowledge Topics
- Wars and
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Freedom Movement
- Common Names
- Full forms
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Heritage and Arts
rdd.bih.nic.in English Syllabus
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
बिहार ग्रामीण विकास सोसायटी Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
BRDS Syllabus For Accountancy & Auditing
- Advance Book Keeping, Single and Double Entry Book Keeping and Accounts
- Bills of Exchanges
- Depreciation and sinking funds
- Self-balancing ledger
- Partnership Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Higher Purchase and Royalty
- Loss of profit insurance
- Final Accounts
- A general idea of auditing
- Internal control- internal audit-internal check
- Audit programme
- Valuation and verification of assets & liabilities
- Duties & responsibilities of Auditor
- Auditor Reports and certificate- a concept of true and fair view materiality (concepts and
- Audit of various institutions
- Audit of local bodies
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India and its constitutional role.
Bihar Rural Development Society Current Affairs Topics
- Books & Authors
- Science & Technology
- Sports & General
- International Affairs
- Current Events
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Indian Financial System
- Capitals & Currencies
- Government Schemes
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
- Summits & Conferences, etc
rdd.bih.nic.in Hindi Syllabus
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव देशज विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- हिंदी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
- संधि समास
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण.
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे.
- हिंदी वर्णमाला विराम चिन्ह
- शब्द रचना वाक्य रचना अर्थ
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित
Exam Pattern for BRDS 2018 Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS
|6.||Accountancy & Auditing|
- The written test will be of sixty minute’s duration with 50 multiple choice objective questions.
- Out of these 50 questions,
- 15 will be there to test the IQ of the candidate and 35 questions will be to test domain knowledge.
- The total marks in the test are 150.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
Preparation BRDS of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BRDS 2018 Account’s Officer, Assistants, Finance
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
BRDS 2018 Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS Recruitment – Check Here
BRDS 2018 Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS Notification – Check Here
BRDS 2018 Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BRDS 2018 Account’s Officer, Assistants, Finance Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website rdd.bih.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BRDS
Download BRDS 2018 Account’s Officer, Assistants, Finance Previous Year Question Papers