Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Syllabus for Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Pdf mentioned get following the page. UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO Exam Date & Exam Centre will be mentioned here. UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO selection Process, UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO Notification, UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO Education Details, UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO Previous Question papers, Old Examination papers, Sample Papers, Model papers, Answer key & Result, UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO selection List, Document verification and for more details available under the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Recruitment
Not only getting the syllabus for UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO PDF is important but also previous papers of UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO is also plays a key role for getting success in exams. For the convenience of the candidates here in this post we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format. After the submission of the application of UPPCL Assistant Engineer, candidate who want to check UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO Syllabus can see here.
UPPCL AA / AO 2018 Selection Method
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of UPPCL are invited for the written test of the UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 | www.uppcl.org Account Officer Exam Date
UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Recruitment Summary
Exam Name: Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO
Board of Examination: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL
Date of Exam: Update soon
No of Vacancy: 63 Posts
Category: Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website: http://www.uppcl.org
www.uppcl.org @ UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018
Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar): Bachelor Degree in Commerce from any recognized University / Deemed School (established by the Central or State Government Act).
Account Officer (Lekha Adhikari):
- Proper Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script.
- Must Passed the final examination of Chartered Accountant of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India, New Delhi & Cast Accountant from Caste Institute and working accountant of India, Kolkata.
- Experience working in the financial / accounting / audit / branch of a major reputed private industrial institute / public undertaking, especially the widow / telecom sector or public utility services.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Written Examination
Syllabus for UPPCL AA / AO 2018
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General Hindi
- Technical Wise subjects
- Related Topics
|General Knowledge||Accountancy||General English||General Hindi|
Exam Pattern for UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA 2018
- The written exams for all the posts will be multiple choice objective type.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
|Parts||Name of Subjects||No of questions||Marks|
|Part 1||O Level Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|Part 2||General English and Hindi||
|Accountancy, Auditing & Income Tax|
Exam Pattern for UPPCL Account Officer AO 2018
|Exam Types||Subjects Name||No of questions||Marks||Durations|
|Intelligence / Reasoning||10||10|
Note: Aspirants can only use them as a reference for their preparation. First, the candidates must know the pattern of the exam so that he can judge what to read and what not to so for the sake of candidates here we are providing both exam pattern and syllabus. Keep visiting for regular syllabus and job updates.
For Assistant Accountant
Paper-I :- In The Ist Paper Question is based DOEACC “O”on Computer Knowledge. The test will be carrying 50 Questions of total 50 marks.
Paper – II :- In the IInd paper Question is based on General English & General Hindi, Arithmetic, Accountancy, Auditing & Income Tax(Confirming to the Graduation Standard).
- The Wrong Answer Will Be Deduct 1/4 Marks of Overall.
For Accounts Officer
- The Written Exam Would be of 200 Marks
- There Will be 200 Objective Type Questions with the Time Duration of .
- The Right Answer Will Be Awarded with 01 Mark.
- The Wrong Answer Will Be Deduct 1/4 Marks of Overall.
- The Minimum Qualifying marks Would be 40% of Total Marks.
- Those Candidates Who Will Qualify Written Exam Will be Called for Interview..
- The Interview Will be of 25 Marks..
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Verification Details
Essential Supporting documents required: (1) Two recent and identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched/stapled with the application); (2) One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon. (3) Photocopy of self-attested documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, knowledge in Computer, Caste Certificate and Identity Card issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card) and (4) Indian Postal Order to be enclosed with the application.
Original and photocopies of following documents (photocopies of all documents should be self-attested by the candidate)
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- All Education certificates
- ITI Mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
- AADHAR card
- Copy of Apprentice Portal Registration confirmation email
UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO to Written Examination Hall
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted in time at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones, Watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes etc. or any other Electronic gadgets, Clark’s Table and Calculators inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
UPPCL Sahayak Lekhakar Previous Papers – Arithematics
UP Power Corporation Ltd Old Papers – English
Uttar Pradesh Asst Accountant Solved Papers – Hindi
UPPCL Asst Accountant Model Papers – Accounts
UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Official Notification – Check Here
UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official website http://www.uppcl.org
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPPCL
Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant AA & Account Officer AO 2018 Model papers