Boarder Security Force BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Sub Inspector General Duty Previous Year Question Papers mentioned below the page. BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Selection process, BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Eligibility, BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Document verification, BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Selection List, BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Physical Efficiency Test, BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Medical Test and etc. Aspirants we are provide BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Sample Papers, BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Model Papers, BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Old Examination Papers, BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Previous Year Question Papers and for more details get following the page. Candidates also check Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Syllabus for PDF Download
View complete information regarding BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Syllabus 2018, Study Material. Refer BSF Sub Inspector (General Duty) Preparation Tricks and BSF SI Engineering Test Pattern 2018. Check BSF Exam Syllabus 2018 for perfect exam preparation. Check the BSF Previous Year Question Papers from our page. Where we provide you a direct link to download the BSF General Duty & Other Posts Study Material and Model Question Papers. Also, download the free Last 5 Years BSF Previous Question Papers Pdf. Also, visit www.bsf.nic.in General Duty Syllabus 2018.
About Examination Board
Till 1965 India’s borders with Pakistan were manned by the State Armed Police Battalion. Pakistan attacked Sardar Post, Chhar Bet and Beria Bet on 9 April, 1965 in Kutch. This exposed the inadequacy of the State Armed Police to cope with armed aggression due to which the Government of India felt the need for a specialized centrally controlled Border Security Force, which would be armed and trained to man the International Border with Pakistan.
As a result of the recommendations of the Committee of Secretaries, the Border Security Force came into existence on 01 Dec 1965, and Shri K F Rustamji was the first chief and founding father. Shri K K Sharma, IPS is current Director General of the BSF.
|BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Inspector SI (GD)|
|Board of Organization||Boarder Security Force BSF|
|No of Vacancy||224 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.bsf.nic.in @ BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Personal Interview.
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Border Security Force (BSF) job opportunities. Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply BSF Recruitment 2018.
BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Professional Knowledge & General Awareness
Comprehension & Communication Skill
Border Security Force Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences
- Spatial Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning & Figure Classification
- Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding & Decoding Etc.
BSF Constable Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge & Awareness
- Current Events
- India and its neighboring Countries.
- General Politics
- Indian Constitution & Scientific Research Etc.
BSF Syllabus Pdf – Mathematics
- Number Series
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fractions & Decimals and relationship b/w Numbers
- Fundamental Arithematic Operations,
- Ratio & Proportions
- Averages, Interest,
- Profit & Loss,
- Discount Etc.
BSF Syllabus in Hindi/English
- Basic Comprehension would be tested.
Exam Pattern for BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty
|Part||Subject||No of Question||Marks|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
The questions will be Objective Type only.
Exam Duration will be 1 Hr 30 Mins.
Computer Based Test will be conducted in English & Hindi Languages Only.
Questions: Objective Type MCQ’s.
Marks: Each Question Carries One Mark.
Maximum Marks for Paper-I is 100.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
- BSF Sub Inspector Question Papers – Reasoning
- BSF Previous year Question Papers – General Awareness
- BSF Sub Inspector Old Year Papers
- bsf.nic.in SI Model Question Papers with Solutions
- Border Security Force SI Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Border Security Force SI Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Reasoning
- BSF SI Exam Model Question Papers Free PDF – General Intelligence
- Download BSF SI Practice Question Papers PDF – General Awareness
- BSF SI Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Border Security Force Sub Inspector Exam Question Papers
- Free PDF of BSF Sub Inspector Solved Question Papers
- bsf.nic.in SI Model Papers for free of cost
- Border Security Force SI Sample Question Papers
- Free Download BSF SI Old Question Papers with Solutions
- Border Security Force Sub Inspector Solved Papers
- Download BSF SI Question Papers – General Engineering (Civil)
DENTITY VERIFICATION for BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
MEDICAL STANDARDS TEST
Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 & 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high color vision. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Schedule Cast and Other Backward Cast
|For Males||165 Cms||80-85 Cms||For males and females: proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards|
|For Females||155 Cms||–||-do-|
Related Examination Details for BSF 2018 Recruitment
- BSF Constable Tradesman Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated
- BSF Constable Tradesman Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List – bsf.nic.in
- BSF Constable Tradesman Answer Key 2018 | BSF CT TM Answer Key
- BSF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Border Security Force Police Tradesman Previous Papers
- BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.bsf.nic.in CT Exam Date
- BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 bsf.nic.in Previous Question Papers
BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Recruitment – Check Here
BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Notification – Check Here
BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.bsf.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BSF
Download BSF Sub Inspector SI GD 2018 General Duty Previous Year Question Papers