Boarder Security Force BSF Sub Inspector SI GD Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Sub Inspector (General Duty) Physical Test Call letter available here. BSF Sub Inspector GD Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online bsf.nic.in. BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) Selection process, BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) Eligibility, BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) Document verification and also get following the page. BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) Notification, BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) Selection List and etc. Candidates are you searching for BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) Physical Test, Medical Test, Physical Efficiency Test PET, BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) Written Examination Details also get following the page. BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) Document Verification, Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
At First a written examination will be conducted for these posts of Sub Inspector SI (GD) The Exam will be Conducted Soon. The Written Exam date & Venue will be Mention on the Candidates Admit Card.
The Sub Inspector SI (GD) test will help to find capable candidates from the list of applied candidates. Aspirants seeking for the job need to be aware of the information that they need to give a written test. Every applicant has to give a written test as it is mandatory in the selection process and their eligibility for further rounds will be based on their performance. More Details about the Sub Inspector SI (GD) Exam is provided below.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Personal Interview.
|BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Inspector SI (GD)|
|Board of Organization||Boarder Security Force BSF|
|No of Vacancy||224 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
bsf.nic.in @ BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018 Qualification Details
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Border Security Force (BSF) job opportunities. Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply BSF Recruitment 2018.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Professional Knowledge & General Awareness
Comprehension & Communication Skill
Exam Pattern for BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018
|S.No||Test||Type of Exam||Subject Name||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
|2.||Professional Knowledge & General Awareness||50|
|3.||Comprehension & Communication Skill||50|
BSF SI written test will be of Objective type
The questions given will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
Total number of questions given will be 200 questions
Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
Exam duration will be for 3 Hours 30 Minutes.
MEDICAL STANDARDS TEST
Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 & 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high color vision. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Schedule Cast and Other Backward Cast
|For Males||165 Cms||80-85 Cms||For males and females: proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards|
|For Females||155 Cms||–||-do-|
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
DENTITY VERIFICATION for BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
Related Examination Details for BSF 2018 Recruitment
- BSF Constable Tradesman Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated
- BSF Constable Tradesman Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List – bsf.nic.in
- BSF Constable Tradesman Answer Key 2018 | BSF CT TM Answer Key
- BSF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Border Security Force Police Tradesman Previous Papers
- BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.bsf.nic.in CT Exam Date
- BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 bsf.nic.in Previous Question Papers
BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018 Notification – Check Here
BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.bsf.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BSF
Download BSF Sub Inspector SI (GD) 2018 Interview Call Letter