Border Security Force BSF Sub Inspector SI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Physical Efficiency or Standard Test Call Letter available here. Dear Applicants are you searching for BSF Sub Inspector SI Exam Date & centre will eb announced soon at online. BSF Sub Inspector SI Physical Efficiency Test, BSF Sub Inspector SI Medical Exam, BSF Sub Inspector SI Physical Standard Test and Interview Call Letter also get following the page. Dear Aspirants can able download BSF Sub Inspector SI Group B (works) Selection List or Final List available here. Candidates we are provide BSF Sub Inspector SI Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Border Security Force issues BSF Hall Tickets 10-15 days before the Exam. So far, the BSF Team didn’t share any official news about BSF SI Admit Card 2018 availability and Sub Inspector Exam Date. So preserve this inference concerning Sub Inspector Posts Admit Card we are all set for giving the BSF Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2018. Dear Contenders get ready for Sub Inspector Written Exam and prepare well for the exam. Once, the higher officials declare any related news we will inform you through our page. Stay in touch to get fresh updates on Border Security Force Admit Card 2018 from time to time.
About Recruitment Board
Till 1965 India’s borders with Pakistan were manned by the State Armed Police Battalion. Pakistan attacked Sardar Post, Chhar Bet and Beria Bet on 9 April, 1965 in Kutch. This exposed the inadequacy of the State Armed Police to cope with armed aggression due to which the Government of India felt the need for a specialized centrally controlled Border Security Force, which would be armed and trained to man the International Border with Pakistan. As a result of the recommendations of the Committee of Secretaries, the Border Security Force came into existence on 01 Dec 1965, and Shri K F Rustamji was the first chief and founding father. Shri K K Sharma, IPS is current Director General of the BSF.
MEDICAL STANDARDS TEST
Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 & 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high color vision. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
|BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Inspector SI|
|Board of Organization||Border Security Force BSF|
|No of Vacancy||103 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
bsf.nic.in @ BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Eligibility Details
Pass three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
Selection Process for BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation (Original Documents will be checked)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Border Security Force Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Exam Pattern for BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018
BSF JE/SI Electrical Exam Pattern for Paper I
|S.No||Examination Type||Subjects||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|1||Written Exam||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|3||(Electrical) General Engineering||30||30|
Border Security Force Sub Inspector (Works) Exam Pattern – Paper II
|1||i||General Engineering (Electrical)||10 Questions for 100 Marks (12 Question will be given out of which 10 Should be attempted|
- There will be Physical Exam Conducted First for the Above Posts.
- PST will Consist Height and Chest Measurement.
- In PET there will be Race Scheduled.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of 100 marks.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The question paper will be available in both English languages.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Schedule Cast and Other Backward Cast
|For Males||165 Cms||80-85 Cms||For males and females: proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards|
|For Females||155 Cms||–||-do-|
Related Examination Details for BSF 2018 Recruitment
- BSF Constable Tradesman Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated
- BSF Constable Tradesman Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List – bsf.nic.in
- BSF Constable Tradesman Answer Key 2018 | BSF CT TM Answer Key
- BSF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Border Security Force Police Tradesman Previous Papers
- BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.bsf.nic.in CT Exam Date
- BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 bsf.nic.in Previous Question Papers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Border Security Force
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Border Security Force Recruitment – Check Here
BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Border Security Force Notification – Check Here
BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Border Security Force Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Border Security Force Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website bsf.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BSF
Download BSF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Border Security Force Interview Call Letter