Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL Management Trainee MT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for PDF in Telcom Previous Year question papers available here. BSNL Management Trainee MT Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download BSNL Management Trainee MT Selection Process, BSNL Management Trainee MT Eligibility, BSNL Management Trainee MT Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide BSNL Management Trainee MT Sample Papers, BSNL Management Trainee MT Model papers, BSNL Management Trainee MT old Examination Papers and etc. BSNL Management Trainee MT Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telcom Syllabus for PDF Download
Hence, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the exams conducted by BSNL. Eligible candidates who are interested in Engineering Jobs or Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Candidates are advised to begin online test preparation as soon as possible with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management Trainee Syllabus 2018. Hence get www.bsnl.co.in Management Trainee Syllabus 2018 and prepare for the exam.
- The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (On-line) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections. All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared.
- Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
- On the basis of number of session of examinations, normalization of marks would be adopted for “On-line Assessment Process”
BSNL Management Trainee 2019 Telcom Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary
|Name of Exam||Management Trainee|
|Board of Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL|
|No of Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL, proposes to fill up 300 posts of Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations). Out of these 300 posts, 150 posts will be filled up from open market (External candidates). All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions & possessing requisite qualification as detailed in ANNEXURE-A, are eligible to apply for the above said posts.
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Eligibility
Educational Qualifications: – Applicant must possess the educational qualifications as given in ANNEXURE-A, on the last date of application.
Choice of Examination Centre
The Management Trainee Exam (“On-line Assessment Process”) will be held in 28 BSNL Territorial Circles, only at their respective headquarters. The details of the Head Quarters/Examination Centers, where the examination (“On-line Assessment Process”) will be conducted are given in ANNEXURE-C. The candidate will have to choose only one examination center of his/her choice where he/she wants to appear in the examination.
Admit cards for the MT (External) Exam (“On-line Assessment Process”) can be downloaded from the link provided through BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) by the candidates at least 15 days before from the date of the “On-line Assessment Process” by using their user name & password. It will not be sent either by post or by email.
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom
Section-I – Management Aptitude
Section-II – Cognitive Ability
Section-III – Technical knowledge
BSNL MT (Telecom Operations) Syllabus 2018 – Management Aptitude
- Strategic Management
- Current events of national & international importance
- Managerial economics
- Human Resources Management
- Telecom knowledge
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- General Management
बीएसएनएल प्रबंधन प्रशिक्षु परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम 2019 – Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Data Interpretation.
- Blood Relations.
Syllabus For BSNL MT – Quantitative Aptitude & Data Sufficiency
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Height and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest.
- Races and Games.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Stocks and Share.
- Boats and Streams.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Surds and Indices.
- Time and Distance.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
BSNL Online Assesment Process Syllabus 2019 – Verbal Ability
- Sentence Improvement.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spotting Errors.
www.bsnl.co.in Management Trainee Syllabus 2018 – Technical Knowledge
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Physical Electronics, Electronics Devices and ICs
- Power Electronics
- Control Systems
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Microwave Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Communication Systems
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network theory
- Materials and Components
- Digital Electronic Circuits
Exam Pattern for BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom
|Section||Type of Questions||Components||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|I||Multiple Choice Questions||Management Aptitude||150||3 Hours|
|II||Cognitive Ability (Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal Ability)||150|
- The pattern of the question will be multiple choice objective type questions (MCQ) with negative marking.
- All candidates will undergo a common multiple-choice type ON-LINE Assessment Process of three hours consisting of the following three sections:
- Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of test shall be of two hours.
- The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part).
- The setup of question paper will be as under.
Minimum qualifying standards
The pattern of the question paper is multiple choice/objective type and negative marking will be adopted. For each wrong answer, 25% marks of that question shall be deducted. To test the minimum aptitude level in all the sections (each section taken separately), section wise minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General candidates, 36% for OBC candidates and 33% for SC/ST candidates.
However, the merit list for Group Discussion & Interview shall be prepared based on aggregate marks obtained in all the three sections/parts in the On-line Assessment Process. Candidates, obtaining less marks than the minimum qualifying marks in any of the Sections shall not be considered for including in the merit list.
Note: (BSNL reserves the right to make any modification to minimum qualifying marks as per its requirement) The appearance of the name in the final merit-list of the selection process does not confer any right on the candidate for the post. A final offer letter will be issued to the candidate after successful completion of all formalities relating to eligibility conditions.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Recruitment – Check Here
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Notification – Check Here
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website www.bsnl.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BSNL
Download BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom 2019 Previous Papers