Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL Management Trainee MT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. BSNL Management Trainee MT (Telecom) Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download BSNL Management Trainee (Telecom) Selection Process, BSNL Management Trainee MT Eligibility, BSNL Management Trainee Document verification and BSNL Management Trainee Notification also mentioned below the page. BSNL Management Trainee MT Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. Candidates are you searching for BSNL Management Trainee MT Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
All the Aspirants have to participate by getting the Call Letter on this @ www.bsnl.co.in BSNL official site. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has to conduct the Exam for the Contestants on 2019. Get the Call Letters from 2019. Registration number and password to be entered for BSNL Management Trainee Admit Card download must be same as the ones issued during registration. Usually, there are no issues in this process, but if there is any, then it can be easily resolved by contacting BSNL helpline active for Management Trainee recruitment. Get here complete details of BSNL Management Trainee Admit Card 2019 such as how to download hall ticket, date of availability.
Exam Date – 17 March 2019
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Driving Test
- Document verification
|BSNL Management Trainee 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Management Trainee|
|Board of Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL|
|No of Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
www.bsnl.co.in @ BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Eligibility
Educational Qualifications: – Applicant must possess the educational qualifications as given in ANNEXURE-A, on the last date of application.
- The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (On-line) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections. All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared.
- Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
- On the basis of number of session of examinations, normalization of marks would be adopted for “On-line Assessment Process”
Minimum qualifying standards
The pattern of the question paper is multiple choice/objective type and negative marking will be adopted. For each wrong answer, 25% marks of that question shall be deducted.
Merit List: To test the minimum aptitude level in all the sections (each section taken separately), section wise minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General candidates, 36% for OBC candidates and 33% for SC/ST candidates. However, the merit list for Group Discussion & Interview shall be prepared based on aggregate marks obtained in all the three sections/parts in the On-line Assessment Process. Candidates, obtaining less marks than the minimum qualifying marks in any of the Sections shall not be considered for including in the merit list.
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom
Section-I – Management Aptitude
Section-II – Cognitive Ability
Section-III – Technical knowledge
Exam Pattern for BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom
- The pattern of the question will be multiple choice objective type questions (MCQ) with negative marking.
- All candidates will undergo a common multiple-choice type ON-LINE Assessment Process of three hours consisting of the following three sections:
- Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of test shall be of two hours.
- The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part).
- The setup of question paper will be as under.
Choice of Examination Centre
The Management Trainee Exam (“On-line Assessment Process”) will be held in 28 BSNL Territorial Circles, only at their respective headquarters. The details of the Head Quarters/Examination Centers, where the examination (“On-line Assessment Process”) will be conducted are given in ANNEXURE-C. The candidate will have to choose only one examination center of his/her choice where he/she wants to appear in the examination.
Admit cards for the MT (External) Exam (“On-line Assessment Process”) can be downloaded from the link provided through BSNL website (www.bsnl.co.in) by the candidates at least 15 days before from the date of the “On-line Assessment Process” by using their user name & password. It will not be sent either by post or by email.
Withdrawal of candidature: No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate will be entertained under any circumstances. Any dispute in regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction at New Delhi.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Details
- BSNL GATE 2018 JTO Cut Off, Result, Selection List, Score Card, Interview Details
- BSNL Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2018 – www.bsnl.co.in JE Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers
- BSNL JE Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – www.bsnl.co.in Junior Engineer Exam Date & Download Call Letter
- BSNL JE (Jr Engineer) 2018 Result / Cutoff / Merit List www.bsnl.co.in
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Recruitment – Check Here
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Notification – Check Here
BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.bsnl.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BSNL
Download BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom 2019 Interview Call Letter