Kerala Public Service Commission Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Admit Card 2018 Download for Teacher and Jr. Instructor Interview Call Letter or Admission Ticket Availble here. Dear Candidates can able download Kerala PSC Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda), Junior Language Teacher, High School Assistant, Medical Officer, Clerk Typist /Typist Clerk, Assistant Professor, Junior Instructor Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Selection process, Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Eligibility, Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Document verification, Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Notification, and for more details get following the page. Candidates are you searching for Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018 Junior Instructor Admit Card
Applicants are also requested to carry a proof of Identity with them to avoid further complications. Candidates can download admit Card only by entering their date of Birth and Application number on the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in. We also provide Latest Syllabus in Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda), Junior Language Teacher, High School Assistant, Medical Officer, Clerk Typist /Typist Clerk, Assistant Professor, Junior Instructor this post.
Also, furthermore details about Kerala PSC Jr. Teacher Solved Old Papers with Solutions can know from the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in. Also, one can see the Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Exam Pattern from the below table. Therefore, click on the link below and download Kerala PSC Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda), Junior Language Teacher, High School Assistant, Medical Officer, Clerk Typist /Typist Clerk, Assistant Professor, Junior Instructor Model Papers in time.
|Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018 Junior Instructor Admit card Summary|
|Name of Exam||Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda), Junior Language Teacher, High School Assistant, Medical Officer, Clerk Typist /Typist Clerk, Assistant Professor, Junior Instructor|
|Board of Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission Kerala PSC|
|No of Vacancy||93 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
keralapsc.gov.in @ Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018 Junior Instructor Eligibility
For Tractor Driver Posts – Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Engineering awarded by the Kerala Agricultural University.
For Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) Posts – LPS Degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR a title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala OR a Pass in Pre-degree with Part III Arabic (Special Optional) of the Calicut University.
For Lift Operator – have to Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
For Ayurveda Therapist – SSLC Examination or its equivalent qualification; Pass in Ayurveda Therapists Course conducted by Govt. of Kerala.
For Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk – SSLC or its equivalent; Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE Malayalam Typewriting or its equivalent along with Lower Grade Certificate in KGTE English Typewriting and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
For Women Civil Excise Officer – Must have passed the Plus Two Examination or its equivalent.
The Written Exam remain valid through all the stages of selection process as on the last date for receipt of application, OMR test, Practical Test, verification of original documents.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Admission Ticket Download
If a Written Test/OMR Test/Online Examination is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in their profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Programme. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018 Junior Instructor Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018
Exam Pattern for Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018
Written is compulsory for all candidates & will be qualifying in nature only.
The duration of the test will be 45 minutes.
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be 120 Questions/ Marks.
The question paper will consist of 40 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 40 questions on English Language and 40 questions on Professional Knowledge
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Kerala PSC 2018 Related Examination Details
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | keralapsc.gov.in Pharmacist Previous Papers
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | www.keralapsc.gov.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- KPSC Staff Nurse Previous Old Question Papers | Kerala PSC Pharmacist Model Papers
- KPSC Staff Nurse Result 2018 | Kerala PSC Pharmacist Cutoff & Merit List
- KPSC Staff Nurse Answer Key 2018 | Kerala PSC Pharmacist Answer Paper
- Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – KPSC Laboratory Assistant Previous Question Papers
- Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 – www.keralapsc.gov.in Exam Date & Selection List
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018 Notification – Check Here
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for KPSC
Download Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer 2018 Interview Call Letter