IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019: IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Prelims Exam Call Letter Available here. www.ibps.in IBPS RRB Preliminary Admit Card 2019 Released Exam Date now at our page. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pre Exam Training Date & Centre, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB Organization Announced 8354 Office Assistant Group B Vacancies for Officer Assistant applied eligible candidates only. Dear Candidates are you applied IBPS RRB Office Assistant download Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off, merit List, Document verification 2019 for Preliminary Examination. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pre-Exam Date held on 17th, 18th & 25th August 2019 from Exam Centre. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Admit Card Download and IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Syllabus Or Exam pattern Provide our page. Pre And Mains Exam for IBPS RRB CWE VII will be held on the above-mentioned Dates. A large number of the Candidate are waiting for the for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card.
Get IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2019 Released Now
The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively between August and October 2019. The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of November 2019.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process 2019 Recruitment
- First of all IBPS will conduct Preliminary Examination (objective) for Office Assistant Posts.
- Candidates have to qualify in the tests with minimum cut-off marks. So, they will shortlist for mains.
- Successful Candidates will be called for the Main Examination Which is Conducted In Online Mode.
- Each candidate is required to get minimum score in each test of Online Main examination to shortlist for provisional allotment.
Cut off Marks for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination to be considered to be shortlisted for provisional allotment. Depending on the number of vacancies available in each state, candidates will be shortlisted for provisional allotment.
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Office Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB|
|No of Vacancy||5429 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING (PET)
Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Regional Rural Banks to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities for the Post of Officer Scale-I at some centers viz. Banda, Warangal, Anantapur, Naharlagun (Papumpare), Guwahati, Ajmer, Raibareilly, Chhindwara, Guntur, Raipur, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Srinagar, Lucknow, Mandi, Jammu, Ranchi, Dharwad, Varanasi, Mysore, Mallapuram, Patna, Sangrur, Imphal, Jodhpur, Shillong, Udaipur, Aizawl, Kohima, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Salem, Virudhunagar, Howrah, Moradabad, Puducherry, Ludhiana, Gorakhpur, Rohtak, Meerut, Rajkot, Bhatinda, Agartala, Muzaffarpur, Dehradun and Nagpur.
Note: An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 & Officers Scale Prelims Call Letter, Exam Date
Eligibility Details for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s
Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019
Preliminary Examination (objective) Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Exam Pattern for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019
|Exam Name||Medium||No of questions||Marks||Durations|
|Reasoning||Hindi / English||40||40||
|Quantitative||Hindi / English||40||40|
- IBPS RRB Clerk Pre-examination contains the objective type of questions.
- The question paper is available in Hindi/English language.
- Total no. of questions is 80 in the test.
- marks are 80.
- A total time period of the written test is 45 minutes.
Exam Centre for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams and Main / Single exams is available in Annexure II.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from the future exams conducted by IBPS.
|1.||Release of Official Notification||14th June 2019|
|2.||Start of Online Application||18th June 2019|
|3.||Online Application Ends on||4th July 2019|
|4.||Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||18th June 2019 to 4th July 2019|
|5.||Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||July 2019|
|6.||Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||21st July 2019 to 26th July 2019|
|7.||Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||July 2019|
|8.||Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||27th July 2019 to 1st August 2019|
|9.||Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||July 2019|
|10.||Online Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale I: 3rd, 4th & 11th August 2019
Office Assistants: 17th, 18th & 25th August 2019
|11.||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||Officer Scale I: August 2019
Office Assistants: September 2019
|12.||Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||September 2019|
|13.||Single Examination||Officers Scale II & III: 22nd September 2019
Office Assistant: 29th September 2019
|14.||Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2019|
|15.||Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2019|
|16.||Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||November 2019|
|17.||Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose))||January 2020|
Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) and multiplying by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview / joining.
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview / joining failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview/ joining will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VII
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std.
- Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point L of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before has to be submitted.
- Experience Certificates if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
Download Call Letter 2019: The Centre, venue address, date and time for examinations (Preliminary / Main / Single) and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. 19 An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
Call letter for Scribe in the Examination: There will be an additional call letter for Scribe for the Main Examination for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I and for the post of Officer Scale-II & III in single examination
Procedure to Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.ibps.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IBPS RRB
Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Interview Call Letter