CISF Constable Syllabus 2019 – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable Tradesman CT Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber, and Washerman 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern & Answer key / Result available here. Dear candidates can download the CISF Constable (Tradesman) Syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. CISF Constable (Tradesman) CT Exam papers, CISF Constable Merit List / Cut Off, CISF Constable previous question papers, CISF Constable old papers, CISF Constable model papers, sample papers, pdf, CISF Constable syllabus for pdf, physical test, CISF Constable medical test & PET / PST selection process also mentioned below the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
CISF Constable (Tradesman) 2019 Syllabus for pdf
Physical Standards Test (PST) /Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test, and Medical examination will be conducted by the CISF at respective Sectors/ Recruitment centers.
Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like an inner aspect of the forearm, but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hand are to be allowed. Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body. (See para 5 d) (iii) of this advertisement notice).
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced Recruitment 2019 notification for fill 914 Constable (Tradesmen) vacancies. All the interested/eligible candidates may apply through online mode of application on or before 22 October 2019.
CISF Constable (Tradesman) CT Summary 2019
Board of Organization – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Name of Exam – Constable (Tradesman) / CT Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washerman
No of Vacancy – 914 Posts
Date of Exam – will be soon
Category –Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – https://www.cisf.gov.in/
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test. [as mentioned in para-15 (ii),(iii),(iv) & (v) ]
- Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
- Written Examination -The date of written exam will be fixed later on after completion of 1 st stage of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to regularly visit https://cisfrectt.in for latest Uploading about examination schedule and for conducting the exam. The uploading of admit card will be done accordingly.
- Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list.
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
Method of Selection
HEIGHT BAR TEST (HBT) Candidates those found eligible in height bar test will be put through PET.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST To ensure smooth, transparency, accuracy and minimize human error, a force will exercise its discretion to employ adequate measures and modernized means for the conduct of PET event.
HEIGHT BAR TEST AND 1.6 KMS RACE (QUALIFYING IN NATURE): FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) – MALE CANDIDATES ONLY
Those candidates who qualify the height bar test will be subjected to 1.6 Kms race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds by male candidates.
Important Note: The candidate (s) who do not qualify the race will be eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in the further process of recruitment and will be given rejection slip intimating the reasons for rejection.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|For General, SC & OBC candidates||170 cms||80-85 cms|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K||165 cms||78-83 cms|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes.||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
There must be a minimum expansion of 05 cms in Chest.
Note: Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for total relaxation in physical standards.
Note: Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be
permissible only on production of certificate at the time of PET/PST, documentation & trade
test in the proforma as prescribed in Annexure-VI from the competent authorities of the
District where he ordinarily resides.
Exam Pattern for CISF Constable (Tradesman) CT 2019
|Exam Types||Name of subjects||Marks||Durations|
|General Hindi & English|
- The candidates who qualify in the PET/PST, documentation & Trade Test will be required to appear in a written test.
- The written test for 100 marks containing 100 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue/Black ball pen.
- The question paper will be set (Bi-lingual i.e. in Hindi and English) to assess the general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi/English. The papers can be answered either in Hindi or in English. The duration of the written test will be 02 hours.
- The OMR answer sheet of written test will be processed /scanned in an electronic machine. Any wrong entry of roll number, name, question booklet, number of question paper series will render the OMR sheet invalid and the same will not be evaluated. The concerned candidates will be responsible for such mistake on their part.
Syllabus for CISF Constable (Tradesman) CT
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- General Hindi
- General Awareness
Syllabus for General Knowledge
Culture, Knowledge of Current Events, History, Budget and five-year plans, Indian and its neighboring countries, Sports, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Countries and Capitals, Economy, Geography, Economy, Banking, and Finance, Current Affairs – National and International, Scientific Research, General Politics, Important Financial and Economic News, Indian Constitution, etc.
Areas, Problems on Trains, Races and Games, Numbers and Ages, Mixtures and Allegations, Time and Work Partnership, Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportion, Boats and Streams, Volumes, Profit, and Loss, Percentages, Simplification and Approximation, Simple Equations, Quadratic Equations, Indices and Surds, Simple Interest, Odd Man out, Averages, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Pipes and Cisterns, Problems on Numbers, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, ,
Theme Detection, Making Judgements, Artificial Language, Logical Problems, Cause and Effect, Logical Deduction, Statement and Argument, Number Series, Letter and, Symbol Series, Analogies Essential Part, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Classification, Statement, and Conclusion, Matching Definition
Antonyms, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, Detecting Mis-spelt words, Grammar, Spellings, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze passage, Spot the error, Synonyms, Sentence structure, One-word substitutions, Shuffling of sentence parts, Idioms, and phrases, Comprehension passage etc
Tenses, Antonyms, Direct and Indirect Speech, Transformation of Sentences, Active and Passive Voice, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Synonyms
Related Examination Detail
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | cisfrectt.in Previous Question Papers
Following Original testimonial/documents of the candidates who qualified in PET/PST will be scrutinized. Candidates who fail to produce requisite original testimonials/certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Presiding Officer and no candidates will be allowed provisionally.
All the candidates declared pass in PET/PST & documentation will undergo trade test. Trade test will be qualifying in nature. Candidates qualified in all respect may download their call letters/admit cards through above website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in.
Selection List / Result
The numbers of vacancies given above are tentative and may increase or decrease at any time/stage of a recruitment process, due to administrative reasons. The revisions in vacancies, if any, are likely to be notified at the later stages around written exam and/or at a skill, medical exam stage or prior to a declaration of final selection result.