Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Exam date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Selection Process, Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Eligibility, Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Documnet verification and etc. Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Syllabus for PDF get here. Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Sample Papers, Cochin Shipyard Project Officer model papers, Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Old Exam papers, Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Previous Papers and etc. Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Check the Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Online Examination 2019 Exam Pattern in the following table. However, make note of all the sections and other details clearly and check the complete syllabus details in the section below. Also, check the Complete Syllabus details in the section below. Applicants need to follow the Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 because it gives you a clear idea about the topics that will ask in the written examination. Moreover, detailed Cochin Shipyard Project Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 is clearly provided here to hit your exam.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Cochin Shipyard|
|Board of Organization||Project Officer|
|No of Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019 Eligibility
Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Civil Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
The educational qualification stipulated for all the posts must be from a University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority in India/ State/ Central Government. ii) Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should possess Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
Minimum of four years post qualification experience/ training in a Shipyard/ Port/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/Heavy Engineering Company. Proficiency and experience of working in a computerized environment would be advantageous
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019
CSL Syllabus for General Awareness
- Sports & Games
- Important Events, Movements, Leaders, Places, Years.
- Facts about India and other countries
- Basic facts Geography.
- Geography Tourism.
- Transport systems.
- Indian States & Union Territories.
- International Organizations.
- General Science
- Branches of studies.
- Scientific instruments and appliances.
- Writers – Authors – Biography – Autobiography
Cochin Syllabus – General English
- Correct usage of Articles
- Singular and Plural
- Spotting Errors
- Vocabulary usage
- Sentence Completion
- Reconstruction of sentences
- One word substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
Kochin Exam Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Time & Date.
- Series Completion.
- Alphabet Test.
- Number & Ranking
- Coding & Decoding
- Odd Man Out
- General Intelligence Questions
CSL Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
- Problems based on
- Time and Distance.
- Simple Interest.
- LCM & HCF
- Profit, Loss & Discount
- Permutations & Combinations
- Fraction & Decimals.
- Number System
- Volume & Surface Areas
- Square Root & Cube Roots.
- Trains Problems
- Boats & Streams
- Percentage – Interest.
- Time & Work
Exam Pattern Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website cochinshipyard.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Cochin Shipyard
Download Cochin Shipyard Project Officer 2019 Previous Question Papers