Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC Delhi JE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Junior Engineer Interview Call Letter available here. ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE selection process, ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Eligibility, ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Document verification and for more details get following the page. ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Written Exam and Interviews rounds will be conducted as a part of the selection process to shortlist the candidates. In this Page, we are ready to update all the Links for the sake of candidates downloading Purpose of the ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Hall Ticket to attend the Exam in the suggested dates by the Board. And the ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Exam Date will also be issued soon. All the Details can get here and we will give the updated links soon at the end of this page. Hence, on the basis of candidates performance, the selection will be done.
Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. Two years Professional Experience.
Note: ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
|ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineer JE|
|Board of Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC Delhi|
|No of Vacancy||79 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.esic.nic.in @ ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Selection Process
The final selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION
Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Examination (Computer Based) indicating the time and venues of examination can be downloaded from the website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in). Candidates who are unable to download their Admission Certificates should contact ESIC with details such as Application Number, print out of online application etc. for obtaining the Admission Certificates. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019
General Intelligence & Reasoning.
(Civil or Electrical)
Exam Pattern for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019
|Papers||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper I – Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Paper II – Objective Type||General Engineering (Civil or Electrical)||100|
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess Professional Knowledge and General Knowledge/Intelligence) of total 200 Marks.
The Scheme of Written Examination is as under.
The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be decided at the discretion of ESIC.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I and Paper-II.
List of centres/cities of examination will be displayed in the online application form. The candidates are advised to select 3 centres/cities of examination in order of their preference. No request for change of centre of examination will be entertained by ESIC thereafter, except under exceptional circumstances.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Related Examination Details
- ESIC Delhi Social Security Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.esic.nic.in SSO Phase II (Main) Exam Date
- ESIC SSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | esic.nic.in Security Officer & Manager Gr. II Previous Papers
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Grade II Previous Old Question Papers
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.esic.nic.in IMO Previous Papers
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download IMO Grade II Exam Date & Call Letter
- ESIC Security Officer SSO Exam Date & Centre 2018 Download Manager Gr. II Date Sheet
- ESIC Delhi Internee Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.esic.nic.in Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Notification – Check Here
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.esic.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ESIC Delhi
Download ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Interview Call Letter