Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Junior Engineer pdf in Previous Year Question Papers available here. ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Applied Candidates are you searching for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Eligibility, Document Verification and etc. Dear Candidates can able download ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Syllabus for PDF, ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Exam Papers also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Sample Papers, ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Model Papers, ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE Old Examination Papers and etc.
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Make use of the ESIC Delhi JE (Civil, Electrical) Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise provided here on this page. Written Exam and Interviews rounds will be conducted as a part of the selection process to shortlist the candidates. Hence, on the basis of candidate’s performance, the selection will be done. Therefore, eligible applicants need to attend exam & Interview on required dates. Stay with us for more updates of Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs.
The final selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineer JE|
|Board of Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC Delhi|
|No of Vacancy||79 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.esic.nic.in @ ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Eligibility
Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. Two years Professional Experience.
Important for Written Examination Hall
Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution.
List of centres/cities of examination will be displayed in the online application form. The candidates are advised to select 3 centres/cities of examination in order of their preference. No request for change of centre of examination will be entertained by ESIC thereafter, except under exceptional circumstances.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
ESIC’S DECISION FINAL
The decision of the ESIC in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination, allotment of examination centres, selection and posting of selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019
General Intelligence & Reasoning.
(Civil or Electrical)
ESIC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian History.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Economy.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Politics
- General Science.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Places in India.
www.esic.nic.in Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – General Engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Engineering Survey
- Strength of Materials
- Design of Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed Concrete and Steel Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Project Management & Estimating
- Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control
- Building Materials and Construction Practises
- Urban and Transportation Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- Electrical Devices & Circuits.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments also.
- Electrical Circuits.
- Power Electronics & Drivers.
- Network Theory.
- Thermal and Hydraulics Prime Movers.
- Power System.
- Electrical Machines also.
- Basic Electronics
- Estimation and costing.
- DC Machines.
- Analog and Digital Electronics also.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Magnetic Circuit.
Exam Pattern for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019
|Papers||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper I – Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Paper II – Objective Type||General Engineering (Civil or Electrical)||100|
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess Professional Knowledge and General Knowledge/Intelligence) of total 200 Marks.
The Scheme of Written Examination is as under.
The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be decided at the discretion of ESIC.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I and Paper-II.
Tips for preparation of written examination
All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly. Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily. Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic. Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
Group study is very useful to crack any written examination, so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too. Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Related Examination Details
- ESIC Delhi Social Security Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.esic.nic.in SSO Phase II (Main) Exam Date
- ESIC SSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | esic.nic.in Security Officer & Manager Gr. II Previous Papers
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Grade II Previous Old Question Papers
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.esic.nic.in IMO Previous Papers
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download IMO Grade II Exam Date & Call Letter
- ESIC Security Officer SSO Exam Date & Centre 2018 Download Manager Gr. II Date Sheet
- ESIC Delhi Internee Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.esic.nic.in Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Notification – Check Here
ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.esic.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ESIC Delhi
Download ESIC Delhi Junior Engineer JE 2019 Previous Year Question Papers