Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC UDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer Previous year Question Papers available here. ESIC UDC & Stenographer Exam date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. ESIC UDC & Stenographer Selection process, ESIC UDC & Stenographer Eligibility, ESIC UDC & Stenographer Document verification, ESIC UDC & Stenographer Notification and etc. ESIC UDC & Stenographer Syllabus for PDF get here. ESIC UDC & Stenographer Sample Papers, ESIC UDC & Stenographer Model papers, ESIC UDC & Stenographer old Examination Papers and etc. ESIC UDC & Stenographer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
ESIC UDC & Stenographer 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
So, candidates also must have to pay more attention towards their preparation to give the best in their examination. Now, we are rendering the determined latest scheme of examination and syllabus for your best preparation regards this screening test of UDC & Steno conducting by ESIC. Aspirants who are searching for Central Govt Jobs they can apply for the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) jobs.
Recently, they have released the 1881 vacancies for the posts of UDC and Stenographer. The selected candidates will be placed in Andhra Pradesh. So, apply before 15th April 2019. Know more details regarding the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus details in the below sections.
|ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer|
|Board of Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC|
|No of Vacancy||2258 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019 Eligibility
Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university. 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. Steno Speed : 80 WPM English / Hindi
The working knowledge of PWD Candidates who are unable to type shall be assessed by holding an Objective Type Computer Test of 50 Marks having 50 Questions with no negative marking. Computer Skill Test and Stenography Test will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Stenography Test – Stenography Test for 10 minutes with a speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi and transcription of the same on computer for one hour. VH candidate will be required to transcribe the matter in 85 minutes for English Shorthand or in 95 minutes for Hindi Shorthand for the post of Stenographer.
ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019
ESIC UDC Exam Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Relationmputation of whole numbers.
- Decimal IP between numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Use of tables & graphs.
- Time & work.
- Time & distance.
Syllabus for ESIC 2019 – General Awareness
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Important Days.
- Indian Constitution.
ESIC Exam Syllabus Pdf – General Intelligence
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic Operations
- Space Orientation
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Coding and Decoding & Other Topics
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern–folding and completion
- Number Series
Exam Pattern ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 Hour|
Phase II – Main Examination
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hour|
Phase III – Computer Skill Test
|Description of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Preparation of 02 PowerPoint Slides||10||50 Marks||30 Minutes|
|Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20|
|Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae||20|
The Exam Will be Multiple choice objective type.
The maximum marks will be 125.
100 Questions (100 marks) will be based on Technical professional / Subject/ Post & 25 Questions (25 Marks) on Aptitude / General Awareness / General intelligence / Arithmetic Ability.
The Duration of Examination Will be 02 Hours.
The questions will be set Bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi language).
There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
The level of difficulty will be as per the educational qualification of the post. The questions on Arithmetic Ability will be of 10th Standard Level.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019 Notification – Check Here
ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://www.esic.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ESIC
Download ESIC Upper Division Clerk UDC & Stenographer 2019 Previous Question Papers