Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. Gauhati High Court Grade III Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Selection process, Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Eligibility, Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Document verification also get following the page. Dear Candidates, are you searching for Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Admit Card Released now at online. Candidates we are provide Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Answer key, Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Result, Gauhati High Court Grade 3 cut off, Gauhati High Court Grade 3 Merit list and etc.
Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
However, all the aspirants download the Gauhati High Court Grade III Call Letter 2018 as early as possible and keep the hard copy of this GHC Grade 3 Admit Card 2018 document with you up to the Gauhati High Court Grade III Selection Process ends. The duration of the written examination was of 90 minutes. Questions in the written exam were from English Language Proficiency and Official Language of State of Assam. Candidates who cleared the written test went for Stenography Test of 100 marks then for Viva-voice.
The candidate who will secure 60% or more marks in the preliminary examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main examination. Provided that the ratio on the basis of which candidates will be called for the main examination shall be 1:10.
All Candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the main examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper – I, II, III, & IV and maintain 35 marks in the language paper (paper V) shall be eligible for Viva Voce.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Grade III|
|Board of Organization||Gauhati High Court HC|
|No of Vacancy||42 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018 Eligibility or Qualification Details
Degree in Law form recognized University.
Candidates are advised to carefully check whether she/he fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying. The details of the Assam Judicial Services exam eligibility criteria have been given below
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a holder of Degree in law from a recognized institute or university.
Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018
- General Knowledge
- Constitution of India
- Proficiency Test of Assamese Language
- General knowledge
- Law Paper-I
- Law Paper-II
- Proficiency Test of Assamese Language
Exam Pattern for Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018
|S. No||Post Name||Subject Names||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Stenographer Grade II||English Language||50||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|1.||Stenographer Grade III||Assam Official Language||20||90 Minutes|
|2.||English Language Proficiency Test||50|
About Examination Details
In exercise of power conferred by sub-section (1) of section 229 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adopted by the Indian Provincial Constitution (Amendment) Order, 1948, the Governor General of India was pleased to promulgate on 1st March 1948 the Assam High Court Order, 1948, establishing the High Court of Assam with effect from 5th April, 1948, for the then Province of Assam.
|Previous Question Papers|
|1||Notification dated 18/09/2018 regarding final selection in connection with direct recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III for the subordinate Courts of Assam.||( pdf : Mark )|
|1||Notification dated 15/09/2018 regarding Stenography Skill Test for direct recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-I, Grade-II & Grade-III for the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( pdf : Provisional List : Reject List )|
|2||Advertisement dated 14/09/2018 for direct recruitment to Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service.||( Apply Online :pdf )|
|3||Notification dated 14/09/2018 regarding Computer Typing Test and Interview/Viva Voce for recruitment to the post of Junior Administrative Assistant for the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( pdf )|
|4||Addendum dated 14/09/2018 regarding Written Examination to the post of Administrative Officer for the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( pdf )|
|5||Notification dated 14/09/2018 regarding Answer Key of Written Examination held on 22/07/2018 for direct recruitment of Record Keeper for the Itanagar Permanent Bench.||( pdf )|
|6||Notification dated 14/09/2018 regarding Answer Key of Written Examination dated 19/08/2018 for the post of Accounts Officer/ Accountant in the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( pdf )|
|7||Notification dated 14/09/2018 regarding Answer Key of Written Examination dated 12/08/2018 for recruitment of Attender for the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( pdf )|
|8||Notification dated 14/09/2018 regarding Answer Key of Written Examination dated 12/08/2018 for recruitment of Duftry for the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( pdf )|
|9||Download Admit Card for the post of Administrative Officer and Computer Operator for the Judicial Academy, Assam.||( Download )|
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
DENTITY VERIFICATION for Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Important Link Available
- Assam Judicial Service (Grade III) Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 | Gauhati HC Previous Papers
- Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Previous Old Question Papers PDF
- Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Result 2018 | Gauhati High Court AJS Grade 3 Results
- Assam Judicial Service Grade III Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | ghconline.gov.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- Assam Judicial Service Grade 3 Answer Key 2018 | Gauhati High Court AJS Grade 3 Solutions
Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018 Notification – Check Here
Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website panchayat.gujarat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Gauhati High Court
Download Gauhati High Court Grade 3 2018 Interview Call Letter