Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Group-3 (Clerk-cum-Cashier),Group-2 (Junior Branch Manager), Group-1 (Senior Branch Manager) and Deputy General Manager Previous year question papers available here. Uttarakhand DCB Clerk & Branch Manager Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager Selection Process, Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager Eligibility, Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager Documnet Verification and etc. Uttarakhand DCB Clerk & Branch Manager Sample Papers, Uttarakhand DCB Clerk & Branch Manager, Model Papers, Uttarakhand DCB Clerk & Branch Manager old Examination Papers also mentioned here.
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank 2019 Clerk & Branch Manager Syllabus for PDF
The web link for downloading their e-admit card for Online Exam will be provided Soon on the Uttrakhand DCB Official website. Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre. For the candidate’s easy access, team gives Uttarakhand Bank Clerk Cum Cashier exam Pattern in a table format. Through this Uttarakhand Bank Clerk Exam Pattern, you can know the structure of the examination. Additionally, Uttarakhand Bank Exam Pattern makes your preparation even easier.
Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates
Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination. The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination. These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
|Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Clerk, Group-3 (Clerk-cum-Cashier),Group-2 (Junior Branch Manager), Group-1 (Senior Branch Manager) and Deputy General Manager|
|Board of Organization||Uttarakhand District Co-operative Bank DCB|
|No of Vacancy||442 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility Details Details
A Post Graduate Degree in any discipline or Graduate Degree with Economics/Commerce as one of the subject from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government having one year diploma in computer from the institute duly registered by the state or the central government.
Preference will be given to candidates having degree in Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) or Law from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate/post graduate/M.B.A./ Law on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Syllabus – General English
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen Passages
- Fill in the Blanks
- Theme detection
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Passage Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction
- Word Formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Passage Correction
- Sentence Correction
- Verbal Ability
- Completion of Sentence
- Idioms & Phrases
- Verbal Reasoning
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Surds and Indices.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Time and Distance.
- Height and Distance.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Stocks and Share.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning Ability
- Figure classification
- Space visualization
- Decision making
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical number series
Uttarakhand Bank Jr. Branch Manager Syllabus 2019 – Computer Aptitude
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
- MS Excel
- Number System
- Difference between Input and Output Device
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocol
- Microsoft One Note
- History of Modern Computer
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic Organization of Computer system
- Computer Definition
- MS Project
- History and Future of Computers
- Difference between Hardware and Software
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office
- MS PowerPoint
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Operating System Basics
- Microsoft Publisher
- Computer Shortcuts Key
- Shortcut Keyset
- Memory and storage device
- Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities
- Computer Shortcuts / Computer Abbreviation
- Parts of Computer
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Microsoft Access
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Database Basics
www.ukcoorperative.in Branch Manager Syllabus 2019 – General Banking
- History of Banking
- Countries / currencies
- Banking Terms
- Questions on Indian Economy
- RBI Functions, Fiscal-Monetary Policies
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Indian Constitution Questions
- Books & Their Authors
- International Economy
- Current Affairs of last six months especially concerning Banking Industry
Exam Pattern Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager 2019
|Subject Name||Number Of Question||Max. Marks|
Junior Branch Manager (Group-2)
|Subject Name||Number Of Question||Max. Marks|
Senior Branch Manager (Group-1)
|Subject Name||Number Of Question||Max. Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||40||40|
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER ONLY
Candidates who have been shortlisted in examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Institutional Board and coordinated by the Institutional Board with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorized website www.ukcoorperative.in.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager 2019 Notification – Check Here
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://ukcoorperative.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Uttarakhand DCB
Download Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Clerk & Branch Manager 2019 Interview Call Letter