State Bank of India SBI PO Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Probationary Officer Po Preliminary Exam Date and Exam Centre mentioned Call Letter below the page. SBI PO Admit Card 2019 Download link Provide our page. SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2019 Mentioned here. Dear Candidates, Can able Download SBI PO Call Letter 2019 Available Under the page. Applied Candidates SBI PO Preliminary Exam held on 2019 from Exam centres. SBI PO Interview Call Letter send our current email address. SBI Probationary Officer Selection Process, SBI Prelims Admit Card 2019 Download Link, SBI PO Eligibility or Qualification, SBI Probationary Officer Document Verification, SBI PO Answer Key & Result, SBI Probationary Officer PO Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket and for more details get following the page.
www.sbi.co.in @ SBI Probationary Officer 2019 PO Prelims Admit Card Download
SBI within few days planning to conduct the prelims & mains examination for the applied candidates. So many unemployed candidates are preparing for the bank exams. It’s time to reach their dream. To attend the SBI PO Examination every candidate needs to have their Admit Card.
Candidates who qualify the mains exam by scoring SBI PO cutoff will be issued admit card for group exercises and interview stage. Candidates will be able to download SBI PO 2019 hall ticket by entering their registration number/roll number and date of birth/password. The Admit card is the entry for applicants to attend the exams.
SBI PO 2019 Selection Process
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows.
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
Note: Candidates opting for pre-examination training should download their call letter for training from Bank’s website by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent.
|SBI Probationary Officer 2019 PO Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Examination||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Board of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|No of Vacancy||2000 Posts|
|Date of Examination||2019|
|Interview Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Check or Download Here|
SBI Probationary Officer 2019 PO Recruitment Eligibility or Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 2019
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Note: The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
|SBI PO 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Online Registration (including Editing/ Modification of Application)||2nd – 22nd April 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||2nd – 22nd April 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Date||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Result||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Examination||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Date||20th July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Result||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Group Exercises & Interview Date||September 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
SBI PO 2019 Probationary Officer Preliminary Online Examination Details
Syllabus for SBI PO 2019
- English Language
- Qualitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
Exam Pattern for SBI PO 2019
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
Online Exam (Objective)
|Qualitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
- SBI Prelims Written exam is an objective test.
- Total no. of questions in the written exam is 100.
- Maximum marks are 100.
- Each question carries equal marks.
- The total time duration is 60 minutes.
- 1/4 of negative marks are deducted as penalty for wrong answers.
Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Preliminary Exam Centres
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams is available in Annexure I.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- SBI reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- SBI also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/ she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her/ their own risk and expenses and SBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by SBI.
- The centers for the Main Examination will be limited.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Download Call Letter
Call Letter / Admit Card: The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Examination Training
PRE-EXAMINATION TRAINING: Candidates belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training at their own cost may indicate to that effect against relevant column while applying on-line. An indicative list of training centres is given below.
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Akola, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dibrugarh, Ernakulam, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Purnea, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Silchar, Siliguri, Shillong, Srinagar, Toora, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawad.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Adhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form which the candidate had fill up.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University of declared result.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Notification – Check Here
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.sbi.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SBI
Download SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Group Discussion & Interview Call Letter