Goa Public Service Commission Goa PSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018 Download for Group C Previous Year question Papers availble here. Goa PSC Junior Assistant Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for Goa PSC Junior Assistant (Group C) Exam Pattern also get following the page. Goa PSC Junior Assistant Sample Papers, Model papers, Old Examination Papers, Goa PSC Junior Assistant selection process, Goa PSC Junior Assistant qualification, Goa PSC Junior Assistant and Document verification for more details availble here. Candidates we are provide Goa PSC Junior Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C Syllabus for PDF
Goa Public Service Commission also makes and maintains the rules of procedures related to the performance of its functions. The officials of Goa Public Service Commission will soon conduct the Written Exam for Assistant Director in upcoming months. Up to now, there is no official notification for the written test date so we insist to the aspirants need to stay connect with our website to get further updates. The rules are followed for every recruitment process whether it is by transfer/promotions or any other case.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant / Group C|
|Board of Organization||Goa Public Service Commission Goa PSC|
|No of Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C @ gpsc.goa.gov.in Qualification
For getting Jobs in Goa PSC, appliers must have degree or diploma in concerned fields from repudiated university and passed 10+2 from recognized board and having knowledge of Konkani for direct recruitment in the State of Goa. Here we give some list of posts name with its eligibility criteria have a look.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C English Syllabus
- General English
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction
- Error Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability Syllabus
- Objective Arithmetic
- Problems based on ages
- Volumes and Surface Areas
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Culture
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C
- Tenancy Act
- Land Revenue Code
- Mamlatdar Court Act
- Communidade System
- Constitution of India
- related topics
- Exam Pattern for Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018
Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching, research aptitude of the candidate.
It will primarily be designed to test General Intelligence, General Knowledge, English Language, Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Knowledge of the candidate.
Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
Study Materials – An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar/PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/E-Aadhar Card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of all Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
School Study Certificate.
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) Other certificates if any.
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C Recruitment – Check Here
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C Notification – Check Here
Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official website gpsc.goa.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Goa PSC
Download Goa PSC Junior Assistant 2018 Group C Previous Year Papers