Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Selection Process, Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Eligibility, Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Document verification also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Sample Papers, Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants model Papers, Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Old Examination Papers, Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants selection List and etc. Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
official Notification – Check Here
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
We are enclosing complete data regarding Gujarat High Court Syllabus 2018 on this page. Willing and eligible candidates must check updated Gujarat HC Legal Assistants Syllabus 2018. Here we provide all the info regarding the GHC Legal Assistants Syllabus pdf on this page. We provide the Gujarat High Court Assistant 2019 Test Pattern and Syllabus PDF links at the end of the page. For more details about the Gujarat High Court Syllabus 2019 read the entire article. Hence, it is necessary for the applied candidates to know the complete structure of the examination. Begin your preparation by referring all the topics given in the Gujarat HC Syllabus.
Written Exam Date: 20/01/2019
23/02/2019 09.03.2019 (Saturday) (Tentative)
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
|Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Legal Assistants|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019
General Studies (Objective Type)
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Prepositions Sentence
- Joining Sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Passage Completion
- IT & Space etc
- Land Reforms
- The topography of Climates
- Indian History
- Science & Technology
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Geography
- Wildlife sanctuaries Natural Resources
- Major River systems
- Tourist places
- Historical places and monuments
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Power Plants projects
- Logical Deduction
- Verbal Reasoning
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Matching Definitions
- Logical Problems
- Statement and Conclusion
- Making Judgments
- Artificial Language
- Verbal Classification
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Problem Solving
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Ratios & Proportions
- Profit & Loss
- Problems on Ages
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Time & Distance
- Indian State Administration
- Five years Plan
- Indian Imports – Exports
- The role of Rural Banks
- Causes of Increased Growth
- History (1857 to 1990), Geography
- The government in National Development, Collaborators
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India
- Government Economics
- Indian Economy
Exam Pattern for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic Names|
- The written test of all the applicants shall be conducted.
- The question paper will be objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices.
- Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of test shall be of two hours.
- The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part).
- The setup of question paper will be as under.
- The final score (out of 100) will be considered for final selection.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Notification – Check Here
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Gujarat High Court
Download Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Previous Question Papers