Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL Assistant Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Operator Previous year question Papers available here. HAL Assistant & Operator Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for HAL Assistant & Operator selection Process, HAL Assistant & Operator eligibility, HAL Assistant & Operator Document verification and for more details get following the page. HAL Assistant & Operator Syllabus for PDF get following the page. HAL Assistant & Operator Answer Key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HAL Assistant & Operator 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Meanwhile, have a look at the HAL Assistant & Operator Exam Pattern and divide the entire syllabus into easy and hard sections. Then prepare for the exam accordingly to the exam schedule. Next move to the HAL Assistant & Operator Previous Papers so that you can know about frequently asked questions. Govt jobs provide more job flexibility, salary hikes. So everyone is interested in doing govt jobs. Hence, individuals should note down HAL Assistant & Operator Exam Syllabus 2019 and prepare for the test.
Eligible candidates who are enrolled/ registered with the Employment Exchange/ Zila Sainik Board, Ex-Apprentices trained at TTI & TTC of any Divisions of HAL and open candidates applying against Newspaper Advertisement/ HAL Website will be called for 4 Written Test, subject to their meeting the notified criteria. Ex-Apprentices of HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow may apply online directly against the advertised posts as per their eligibility and no separate communication to apply will be sent to them in this regard.
|HAL Assistant & Operator 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant & Operator|
|Board of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL|
|No of Vacancy||77 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility for 2019 HAL Assistant & Operator Details
Regular/ Full Time Master Degree in Commerce (M. Com) with relevant certificates of proficiency in PC Operations (Minimum of 3 months duration)
All qualifications should be from Institutes recognized by the appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country. The qualification of University Degree i.e. M. Com. here would mean Regular/ Full Time Post Graduate Degree acquired from recognized Universities/ Institutions under the 10+2+3+2 system. In other words, the qualifications acquired through Correspondence/ Distance Education/ Part Time/ E-Learning will not be considered. The Diploma in Engineering qualification should be acquired from a Board of Technical Education under regular course only.
Note: Division reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling candidates for Written Test, based on the Marks secured in the Qualifying Examination prescribed for a particular Trade / Discipline, to ensure sufficient competition. However, the cut off percentage of Marks for UR / OBC candidates cannot be less than 60% and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates not less than 50%, in the qualifying examination. Selection of the candidates will be made based on the marks scored in the Written Test only, in the order of merit i.e. on the basis of performance in the Written Test.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
HAL Assistant & Operator 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HAL Assistant & Operator 2019
HAL Electrician Syllabus – General Knowledge
Economic Scene, Indian Constitution, History, Geography, Current Events – International & National, Sports, Scientific Research, General Polity, Culture etc.
HAL Electronics Mechanic Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
Computation of Whole Numbers, Number Systems, Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Discount, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Averages, Time and Work., Mensuration, Ratio and Time, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Time and Distance, Decimals and Fractions, Use of Tables and Graphs, The relationship between Numbers
HAL Grinder Syllabus – Reasoning
Relationship concepts, Discrimination, Figures Classification, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Orientation, Arithmetic Number Series, Visual Memory, Spatial Visualization, Observation, Non-verbal series, Coding and Decoding, Analogies, Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
HAL Machinist Syllabus – English
Subject-Verb Agreement, Tenses, Antonyms, Verb, Passage Completion, Adverb, Sentence Completion, Articles, Error Correction, Conclusion, Sentence Rearrangement, Fill in the Blanks, Unseen Passages, Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Word Formation, Grammar, Theme detection, Vocabulary, Comprehension
HAL Fitter Exam Syllabus – Electrical
Electric Circuits, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Electromagnetic Fields, Analog and Digital Electronics, Signals and Systems, Power Electronics, Electrical Machines etc.
Exam Pattern for HAL Assistant & Operator 2019
|Written Test||General Studies||As per the Notification Details||Check the Notification||3 Hours|
|General Mental Ability|
|Investigator Technical Topics|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
- The Written Test will be of Two and Half hours duration. The test will be in three parts & comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part – I will consist of 20 MCQs on General Awareness. Part – II will consist of 40 MCQs on English & Reasoning.
- Part – III will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned discipline. Each question carries one mark each and there is no negative Mark.
- For candidate’s sake, we have given brief data regarding the exam pattern details.
- The written examination is the only selection procedure for these posts.
- The written test is going to conduct for 160 marks. The time duration of exam is two and half hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HAL Assistant & Operator 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
HAL Assistant & Operator 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
HAL Assistant & Operator 2019 Notification – Check Here
HAL Assistant & Operator 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HAL Assistant & Operator 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website hal-india.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for
Download HAL Assistant & Operator 2019 Previous Question Papers