Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Sub Engineer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Interview Call Letter available here. UPSSSC Sub Engineer SE Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download UPSSSC Sub Engineer Selection process, UPSSSC Sub Engineer Eligibility, UPSSSC Sub Engineer Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide UPSSSC Sub Engineer Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. UPSSSC Sub Engineer Selection List and Written Exam Details Mentioned below the page. UPSSSC Sub Engineer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Candidates who had applied against these posts will go under the selection process as pre-decided by the commission. The commission officials will make the Uttar Pradesh SSSC SE Hall Ticket 2018 available on the authorized portal shortly. Therefore, we suggest each and every individual to visit our website on a regular basis for more latest updates on UPSSSC Sub Engineer Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018. They have to appear for a written examination for which they must have a valid Admit Card. For all aspirants who are seeking for “UPSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018”.
About Recruitment Board
The Board was also allowed to consider the request of any authority, Government Company or Corporation, owned or controlled by the Government for such recruitment to posts thereunder. The Board had a corporate entity separate from the Government.
Subsequently in 1990 on 31st May above Board was dissolved and converted in to a Commission with a Chairman and maximum of five members. Further the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (Amendment) Act, 1993 was promulgated to define/vary service conditions of the Chairman and the members of the Commission. By this amendment the commission was converted into a Department of the Government
Note for Written Examination Hall
Mobile phones / iPad / / Tablets / Calculators or any other such electronic device is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. Candidates are advised not to carry the same to the examination hall. Possession of any electronic device inside the examination hall may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
|UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sub Engineer|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||1477 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
upsssc.gov.in @ UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Eligibility or Qualification
Three Year Polytechnic Engineering Diploma or equivalent courses in Related Field will be eligible for the Sub Engineer Posts.
NOTE: According to Latest Information Higher Engineering Degree Holders will not be Eligible for These Junior Engineer Posts.
Candidates will have to appear for a written test and practical test at their own expenses if and when called for. The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination
UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- Concerned Subjects
Exam Pattern for UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE
|S. NO||Type of Written Test||Name of the Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||Quantitative Aptitude|
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Download Admit Card
Note: E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via e-mail and/or SMS only.
Related Examination Details
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | upsssc.gov.in JE Previous Papers
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer JE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | upsssc.gov.in JE Exam Date & Call Letter
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Previous Old Question Papers / JE Model Papers PDF
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Result 2018 | Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE Cutoff & Merit List
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Answer Key 2018 | Uttar Pradesh SSC JE Solved Paper
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Recruitment – Check Here
UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Notification – Check Here
UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website upsssc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSSSC
Download UPSSSC Sub Engineer 2019 SE Interview Call Letter