Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. HECL Non Executive Trainee Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. HECL Non-Executive Trainee Syllabus for PDF also check at below the page. HECL Non-Executive Trainee Selection Process, HECL Non-Executive Trainee Eligibility, HECL Non-Executive Trainee Document verification and etc. Dear Applied Candidates can able download HECL Non-Executive Trainee Sample Papers, HECL Non-Executive Trainee Model Papers, HECL Non-Executive Trainee old Examination Papers, HECL Non-Executive Trainee Previous Papers and etc.
HECL Non-Executive Trainee 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Applicants are suggested to view complete Syllabus Of HECL Non-Executive Trainand start written exam preparation. Download HECL Non-Executive TrainSyllabus Pdf to perform well in the test. Applicant who are going to appear in HECL Non-Executive TrainExam should check Exam Syllabi before starting their preparation. Exam Pattern for HECL Non-Executive Train Trainee Examination 2019 is available on the official website. You can also download Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Exam Pattern PDF from the below given link.
Selection will be on the basis of written test on all India basis followed by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/Aptitude Test of the selected candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of Vacancies or as near as to that. Merit List shall be prepared by assigning a weightage of 30% for written test marks and 70% for by Trade Test/Task Observation Test/ Aptitude Test marks of the short-listed candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Non Executive Trainee|
|Board of Organization||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited HECL|
|No of Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HR/ Finance or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute.
High School/ Matric or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute.
B.Tech in IT / MCA or equivalent from recognized University or AICTE/UGC approved course with first class 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institute.
Note: Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on them for engagement and to be called for Written Test/ Trade Test/ Task Observation Test. Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019
HECL Exam Syllabus 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Surds and Indices.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Chain Rule.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Stocks and Share.
- Races and Games.
- Boats and Streams.
- Banker’s Discount.
Syllabus Of HEC Limited Non Executive Trainee – Reasoning
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Data Interpretation.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Cubes and Dice.
HECL Finance Trainee Exam Syllabus 2018 – General English
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Fill in the blanks.
एचईसीएल डिप्लोमा अभियंता प्रशिक्षु प्रशिक्षु पाठ्यक्रम 2018 – Electrical
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer
- Digital Electronics
- Electrical Engineering Materials
- Network theory
- Generation, Transmission & distribution of Electrical Power
- Electrical Basics
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring
- Circuit Theory
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics
- Control System
www.hecltd.com Non Executive Syllabus 2018 – Civil
- Environmental Studies
- Construction and Project Management
- Concrete Technology
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Steel Structures
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- PSC Structures
- Bridge Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
HEC Ltd ITI Trainee Syllabus 2018 – Mechanical
- Theory of Machine
- Heat & Mass Transfer
- Manufacturing Processes(Drilling, Milling, Boring)Manufacturing Technology
- Metrology and Measurements/Tolerance Limits, Fits
- Manufacturing Processes/ Heat & Surface Treatment
- Production Design
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Engineering Drawing & Design/Design Calculation
- Mechanical Measuring Instruments
- Thermal Engineering/ Power Plant Engineering
Exam Pattern for HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via E-mail and/or SMS only.
All information regarding this advertisement will be made available on the website: http://www.hecltd.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website http://www.hecltd.com for information regarding dates of written test/interview, downloading of call letter, result of written test/interview etc.
Related Examination Details
- HECL Syllabus 2018 – HEC Graduate / Technician Apprentice Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers
- HEC Limited Graduate / Technician Apprentice Admit Card 2018 – www.hecltd.com Exam Date & Call Letter
- HEC Non Executive Trainee Previous Old Question Papers & ITI Trainee Model Papers
- HEC Non Executive Trainee Result 2019 ITI & Diploma Engineer Trainee Cut Off
- HEC Non Executive Trainee Answer Key 2019 ITI & Diploma Engineer Trainee Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Notification – Check Here
HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website hecltd.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HECL
Download HECL Non Executive Trainee 2019 Previous Year Question Papers