Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC AE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Assistant Engineer, Law Officer Interview Call Letter available here. HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & Law Officer Selection Process, HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & Law Officer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE & Law Officer Eligibility, Notification and etc. Aspirants we are provide HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
Meanwhile, the contenders must verify the details printed on the HPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019. Make sure the HPPSC AE Hall Ticket 2019, is error-free. Otherwise, candidates won’t be allowed. Once the officials released the admit cards, we will inform you as soon as possible. Please stay here to check the updates. We have provided the link of the official website here in the below. Check information on HPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution / University.
Degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent and At least 5 years experience as an advocate.
|HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer, Law Officer|
|Board of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.hppsc.hp.gov.in @ HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Selection Process
In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit / shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective / descriptive) of two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection.
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note: Where selection is to be made purely on the basis of performance of the candidates before the Personality Test Board, a candidate scoring more marks in the Personality Test shall be placed above the candidate scoring lesser marks in the Personality Test. If the candidates will score equal marks in the Personality Test, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019
Exam Pattern for HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 APRO, VO
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
In the Computer Based Test (CBT) (objective type) there will be 100 questions of 01 mark each on the basis of syllabus to be approved by the Commission for the test. Each question will be followed by four (a, b, c. d) answer options.
Three days time from the day of publishing the key (day of publishing the key plus 3 (three) days up to 11.59 P.M.
The objections, if any, will be got verified from the concerned Subject Expert / Paper Setter and, if found correct, a revised key of that screening test shall be prepared.
After finalization of answer key category-wise zone of consideration in the ratio of 1:6 + 3 i.e. six times plus three the number of post(s) advertised will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in the Computer Based Test (objective type) to check their eligibility by the Branch responsible for making direct recruitment on the basis of documents.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they ful fill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of screening test/ examination for which they are admitted by the Commission, viz., written examination and Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or personality test, it is found that they do not ful fill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the concerned examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details for Himachal Pradesh
- HP SET Previous Old Question Papers & HPPSC SET Model Papers
- HP SET Result 2019 HPPSC State Eligibility Test Cut Off & Merit List
- HP SET Answer Key 2019 HPPSC State Eligibility Test Answer Keys
- HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | www.hppsc.hp.gov.in Exam Date
- HPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.hppsconline.in Principal Previous Papers
- HPPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | hppsconline.in Principal, MO Exam Date
How to Download HPPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HPPSC