South Indian Bank PO Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Download Probationary Officer Interview Call Letter from www.southindianbank.com. SIB PO Admit Card 2019 Call Letter also mentioned below pages. Dear Applicants South Indian Bank PO Exam Date & Exam Centre announced at online. South Indian Bank PO Selection Process, Eligibility, South Indian Bank PO Document verification, South Indian Bank PO Online Test Date, South Indian Bank PO Exam Centre, South Indian Bank PO Call Letter Download Link and for more details get here. South Indian Bank PO Online Examination conducted on 25 July 2019 from Examination Centre. South Indian Bank PO Answer Key & Result, South Indian Bank PO Call Letter 2019 Download Details get below the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
South Indian Bank PO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
You can download the syllabus from the link provided for free of cost. To help you download your Official South Indian Bank Admit Card for Clerk Interviews, we are providing you with a Direct Download Link in this article.
Click the link given below to download your South Indian Bank Call Letter. Also, interested applicants can visit the official website of South Indian Bank @ southindianbank.com for detailed South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019.
Latest Updates Dec 2019: Dear Applied Candidates re you waiting for South Indian Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officer Exam Admit Card / Hall ticket released before 10 – 15 days examination.
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be notified in our website including call letter for the Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Date – 25 July 2019
|South Indian Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officer Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Board of Organization||South Indian Bank SIB|
|No of Vacancy||160 Posts|
|Date of Exam||25 July 2019|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.southindianbank.com @ South Indian Bank PO 2019 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course. Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 %)
South Indian Bank PO 2019 SIB Probationary Officer Selection Process
Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
South Indian Bank PO 2019 SIB Probationary Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for South Indian Bank PO 2019
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
Exam Pattern for South Indian Bank PO 2019
|Exam Types||Subjects Name||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
Online Test (English Only)
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Minutes|
There will be 1⁄4 penalty for wrong answers
Tests will be made available on in English
The exam has a total of 160 questions.
Maximum marks in the test are 200.
A total time duration of the written test is 140 minutes.
South Indian Bank Previous Year Question Papers Download @ PDF
South Indian Bank PO 2019 SIB Probationary Officer Exam Centre Details
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
South Indian Bank PO 2019 SIB Probationary Officer Admit Card / Call Letter
Download Call Letter: Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
Note: The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Related Examination Details
- South Indian Bank Result | SIB Probationary Officer Final Selection
- South Indian Bank Answer Key | SIB Probationary Officer Answer Sheet
CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
South Indian Bank PO 2019 SIB Probationary Officer 2019 Document verification Details
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- If PHP (Divyang) Candidates, certificate from competent authority,
- If land loser/ land displaced person, certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claim for reservation.
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.
Latest Recruitment 2019
South Indian Bank PO SIB Probationary Officer Recruitment – Check Here
South Indian Bank PO SIB Probationary Officer Notification – Check Here
South Indian Bank PO SIB Probationary Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download South Indian Bank PO 2019 SIB Probationary Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.southindianbank.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SIB
Download South Indian Bank PO 2019 SIB Probationary Officer Interview Call letter