Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Exam Date & centre will be soon released from official hppsc.hp.gov.in. Aspirants we are provide HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Selection process, HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Eligibility, HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Sample Papers, HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Model Papers, HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Old Examination papers also get below. Candidates and for more details in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
All the eligible Candidates who filled there application form & Now they are waiting for the Exam. The Exam Date will be Updated soon on the official website. The main intention of the notice is the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will hold the Written Exam for screening candidates for recruitment to the various 100 vacant posts. The Screening Test will be Written Type (Online/Offline). More Details about the Exam is provided below.
Online Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to 100 posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officers in the Department of Ayurveda, Himachal Pradesh Government through ‘One Time Registration System’ (OTRS) on web link: www.hppsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx, which shall be available on Commission’s website up to 12th Nov, 2018 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.
Eligibility or Qualification
Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized University / Board established by law or Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government / CCIM. Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
|HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO|
|Board of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
hppsc.hp.gov.in @ HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Selection Process
The Commission may limit / shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective / descriptive).
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Answer Key: The key of Offline Screening Test (objective type) shall be uploaded on Commission’s website immediately after the conduct of Screening Test(s) for the concerned post(s) for calling objections from the candidates. Seven days time (day of publishing the key plus seven days up to 05:00 P.M. of the last date of receipt of objections) shall be given for inviting objections in the key which shall be submitted only in offline mode.
The objections, if any, will be got verified from the concerned subject expert and, if found correct, a revised key of that screening test shall be uploaded on Commission’s website immediately after declaration of result of screening test for the concerned post and no objection(s) shall be entertained thereafter.
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018
Essential Qualification (Technical Subject)
General Knowledge of National/ Inter-National Level
General Knowledge of HP
Exam Pattern for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||Essential Qualification (Technical Subject)||80||2 Hours|
|2.||General Knowledge of National/ Inter-National Level||10|
|3.||General Knowledge of HP||10|
- The Exam will be Screening Test.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks with the Time Duration of 02 Hours.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks.
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/ her performance in the Personality Test, which will be of maximum 100 marks.
- The minimum pass marks in personality test are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
Note: Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection.
The centres of holding the examination(s) are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot the examination centre(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate when circumstances so warrant.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Recruitment / Vacancies
- Advertisement No. 11/2018 (Ayurvedic Medical Officer)
- Advertisement No. 10/2018-Horticulture Development Officer (HDO)
- Advertisement No. 9/2018 (Various Posts)
- Advertisement No. 8/2018 (Various Posts)
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Notification – Check Here
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HPPSC
Download HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Interview Call Letter