Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 download for pdf in AMO Previous year question papers mentioned below the page. HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Exam Date & centre also mentioned below the page. are you searching for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Written Test Syllabus for subject wise get following the page. Aspirants we are provide HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Sample Papers, HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Model papers, HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Old Examination Papers Previous papers for pdf download procedure mentioned below. HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Syllabus for PDF
Before going to start your preparation, once check the HPPSC AMO Syllabus and Exam Pattern provided below. Then don’t worry, check here and start preparing as soon as possible. Get better preparation by referring to every topic covered for the written exam. To help out the contenders we have given the HPPSC Previous Exam Papers for each Syllabus topic. The provided syllabus will help you to score good marks in the Written Examination.
Result: The objections, if any, will be got verified from the concerned subject expert and, if found correct, a revised key of that screening test shall be uploaded on Commission’s website immediately after declaration of result of screening test for the concerned post and no objection(s) shall be entertained thereafter.
There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happen to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
|HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO|
|Board of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
hppsc.hp.gov.in @ HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Eligibility
Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized University / Board established by law or Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government / CCIM. Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
The Commission may limit / shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective / descriptive).
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Note: The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the personality test will be determined on the basis of original documents produced on the day of personality test and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the appointing authority. As such, admission to the screening test/ examination/ personality test shall be purely provisional.
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer AMO 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2018 AMO
Essential Qualification (Technical Subject)
General Knowledge of National/ Inter-National Level
General Knowledge of HP
Himachal Pradesh Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2018
- Rog Vigyan & Vikritivigyan.
- Rasashastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana.
- Rachana Sharira.
- Kriya Sharira.
- Agada Tantra Vyavahar Ayurveda & Vidhi Vaidyak.
- Swastha Vritta.
- Ayurveda Itihas.
- Astanga Hridaya.
- Kaumara vritya.
- Prasuti tantra & Stri Roga.
HPPSC AMO Syllabus – General knowledge
- General Knowledge.
- Business Scenario.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Exam Pattern for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2018 AMO
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type (MCQ)||Essential Qualification (Technical Subject)||80||2 hours|
|2.||General Knowledge of HP||10|
|3.||General Knowledge of National/ Inter-National Level||10|
The Exam will be Screening Test.
The Exam will be of 100 Marks with the Time Duration of 02 Hours.
There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks.
Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/ her performance in the Personality Test, which will be of maximum 100 marks.
The minimum pass marks in personality test are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2018 AMO
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- HPPSC HDO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | hppsc.hp.gov.in Horticulture Development Officer Previous Papers
- HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer Admit Card 2018 | hppsc.hp.gov.in HDO Hall Ticket
- HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer Previous Old Question Papers @ PDF
- HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer Result 2018 | HDO Cutoff & Merit List
- HPPSC Horticulture Development Officer Answer Key 2018 | Himachal Pradesh HDO Solved Paper
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2018 AMO Recruitment – Check Here
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2018 AMO Notification – Check Here
HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2018 AMO Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2018 AMO Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HPPSC
Download HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2018 AMO Interview Call Letter