Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Prelims / Main Junior Division Previous Papers available here. HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for pdf in mentioned below the page. Dear Candidates HPSC Civil Judge Prelims / Main Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. HPSC Civil Judge Preliminary / Main Exam Papers get following the page. HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division Previous Year Question Papers, HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division Model Papers, HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division Sample Papers, HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division Document verification and etc. Candidates we are provide HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018 Prelims / Main Syllabus
The applied candidates can also refer to official website www.hpsc.gov.in for HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018. Also, plan the perfect timetable for the Haryana Public Service Commission Civil Judge Exam. So, go through the HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 according to specified subjects. By getting the idea on every subject, candidates can quickly prepare for the exam without having any confusion. The selection of candidates for HPSC Careers 2018 will be done by candidates performance in the written examination and interview rounds conducted by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC).
HPSC Civil Judge 2018 Selection Process
The selection of suitable candidates for appointment in HCS (Jud. Branch) will be made by holding an examination. The examination shall be conducted in three stages namely.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelims / Main|
|Board of Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC|
|No of Vacancy||405 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018 Examination Eligibility Details
No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India on or before closing date.
Note: Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications for Preliminary Examination attested copy of any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled castes/ backward classes/physically handicapped /ex-servicemen which will be checked at the time of the Main Written Examination only.
Important Instruction for HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018
- The candidate applying for the Preliminary Examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz.
- Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination and Viva-voce (Interview/Personality Test) will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If on checking at any time before or after the Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination and Viva-voce (Interview/Personality Test), it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Committee/Commission.
- If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission.
- Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain support for his candidature by any means will render him/her liable for disqualification.
HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HPSC Civil Judge Prelims 2018
General Knowledge- Current Events
Syllabus for HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018
Translation of an English passage into Hindi
Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language
Composition (essay), idioms and corrections
HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 – English Subject Topics
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active & Passive Voice
- Modals expressing various concepts
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Co-ordination & Subordination etc.
Haryana PSC Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge – Current Events Subject Topics
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
- Capitals and Currencies
- Science & Technology
- Books & Authors
- Government Schemes
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Indian Financial System
- Summits & Conferences etc.
Haryana PSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Syllabus 2018 – Analytical Skills Subject Topics
- Date, Time and Arrangement Problems.
- Sequence and Series.
- Data Analysis
- Business computations
- Arithmetic ability
- Quantitative aptitude.
Haryana Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning Subject Topics
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Input/ Output
- Coded Inequalities
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Alphanumeric Series
- The ranking, Direction and Alphabet Test
- Puzzle Tabulation also.
HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude Subject Topics
- Time & Distance
- Sequence & Series
- Ratio & Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- Profit & Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Surds & Indices
- Work & Time
- Number Systems
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Mixtures & Alligations.
HPSC Civil Judge Mains Syllabus 2018 – Civil Law 1 Topics
- Punjab Courts Act
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Indian Partnership Act
- East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act 1949
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Contract Act of India
- Indian Evidence Act 1872
- Specific Relief Act
- Indian Sales of Goods Act
HPSC CJ Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 – Civil Law 2 Topics
- Law of Registration and Limitation
- Customary Law
- Hindu Law
- Mohammedan Law
Haryana Civil Judge Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 – Criminal Law
- Indian Evidence Act
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Penal code
HPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Syllabus 2018 – English Paper
- English Essay
- Words and Phrases
HPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 – Language Paper
- Translation of an English passage into Hindi
- Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language
- Composition (essay)
- Idioms and corrections
Previous Question Papers & model Papers
- HPSC Civil Judge Previous Old Question Papers | Haryana CJ Model Question Papers
- HPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Result 2018 | Haryana CJ Mains Result – hpsc.gov.in
- HPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Result 2018 | Haryana CJ Prelims Result
- HPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2018 | Haryana CJ Solved Paper @ PDF
Exam Pattern for HPSC Civil Judge 2018
|EXAM TYPE||SUBJECT||TOTAL QUESTION||DURATION OF EXAM|
|Objective||English||125 Question||02 Hours|
|General Knowledge- Current Events|
- The Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with multiple-choice questions as distinguished from the main written examination which shall be of subjective/narrative type.
- The OMR Sheets (Answer Sheets) will be scanned by Computer. So there is no provision of re-checking/re-evaluation of OMR Sheets.
- The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of two hours duration. It shall consist of 125 questions and each question shall carry 04 marks and for every wrong answer 0.80 mark shall be deducted. There will, however, be no negative marking in respect of un-attempted questions.
- The objective type multiple-choice question for the Preliminary Examination shall be from the syllabus for the Main Examination.
|Words & Phrases||25|
- Main Examination will be subjective/narrative type. Main Examination will be conducted in English Medium except for language paper.
- Copy of Bare Acts of legislative enactments only shall be supplied.
- Each written paper shall be of three hours duration.
- The standard of the language paper shall be that of Matriculation Examination of the Board of School Education, Haryana.
- No candidate shall be credited with any marks in any written paper unless he obtains at least thirty three percent marks in it.
Free Download HPSC Civil Judge Previous Years Question Papers
- HPSC Civil Judge Model Question Papers with Solutions
- Haryana PSC Civil Judge Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Free PDF of hpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Exam Question Papers
- HPSC Civil Judge Old Papers with Solutions
- Free Download Haryana PSC Civil Judge Solved Question Papers
Haryana PSC Civil Judge Practice Question Papers
- hpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Model Papers for free of cost
- HPSC Civil Judge Solved Question Papers with Answers
- Haryana PSC Civil Judge Sample Question Papers
- Free Download hpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Old Question Papers
- HPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018 Notification – Check Here
HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://hpsc.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HPSC
Download HPSC Civil Judge & Junior Division 2018 Previous Papers