Indian Army, HQ Northern Command Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Multi Tasking Staff MTS, Fireman Previous Year question Papers available here. HQ Northern Command Exam Date & centre will be released soon at online. Candidates we are provide HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS, Fireman Selection List, HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS, Fireman Notification, HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS, Fireman Document verification and for more information get following the page. Are you searching for HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS, Fireman Sample Papers, HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS, Fireman Model papers, HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS, Fireman Old Examination papers, HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS, Fireman Previous Papers get under the page.
HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS, Fireman 2018 Syllabus for PDF
The HQ Northern Command Civil Lower Division Clerk LDC, Multi Tasking Staff MTS, Fireman Syllabus is available here. Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results.
And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Candidates have to finish easy subjects and then allocate more time for the hard subject. HQ Northern Command Lower Division Clerk LDC, Multi Tasking Staff MTS, Fireman Written Exam will be announced as early as possible by the higher officials.
The HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS applied Candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th) & Graduate.
Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
|HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Lower Division Clerk LDC, Multi Tasking Staff MTS, Fireman|
|Board of Organization||Indian Army, HQ Northern Command|
|No of Vacancy||130 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
indianarmy.nic.in @ HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Selection Process
The selection for the post of HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Fireman Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018
HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS General Intelligence Syllabus 2018
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series etc
HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS English Language Syllabus 2018
HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS Numerical Aptitude Syllabus 2018
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graph
- Time and Distance,
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS General Awareness Syllabus 2018
- Economic Scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc
Exam Pattern for HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Fireman
|Papers||Name of the Subjects||Number of Question / Number of Marks|
|Part – I||General Intelligence||25 / 25|
|Part – II||Numerical Aptitude||25 / 25|
|Part – III||General English||25 / 25|
|Part – IV||General Awareness||25 / 25|
|Total||100 / 100|
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 100 Marks.
- The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (25 Marks) and Interview (25 Marks).
- The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- The written test will consist of OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only; or Computer based objective type multiple choice questions at the discretion of Indian Army.
Give Maximum time to your weak subjects
Whether every subject plays a vital role to crack a written examination but we advise to contenders to keep maximum attention on their most weak subject because if one subject is so weak and not prepare than would be a little chance to pass written examination.
Distribute your study time subject wise
Candidates must distribute their study time to all concern subjects because every subject is very essential to get minimum qualifying marks and also very vital to get success in any written examination.
Related Examination Details
- Indian Army Soldier Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | joinindianarmy.nic.in Previous Papers
- Indian Army Soldier GD Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | joinindianarmy.nic.in Technical & Clerk Exam Date
- Indian Army Religious Teacher RT Answer Key 2018 | JCO Solved Paper Download @ PDF
- Indian Army Havildar Previous Old Question Papers PDF Download
- Indian Army Religious Teacher JCO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Download Old & Previous Question Papers
- Indian Army JCO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) Exam Date
- Indian Army Havildar Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | joinindianarmy.nic.in Previous Papers
- Indian Army Havildar Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | joinindianarmy.nic.in Exam Date & Physical Test
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Fireman
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Fireman Recruitment – Check Here
HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Fireman Notification – Check Here
HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Fireman Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Fireman Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website indianarmy.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Army
Download HQ Northern Command LDC & MTS 2018 Fireman Previous Year question papers