Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited HURL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Manager, Assistant Manager, Chief Manager Previous Year Question Papers available here. HURL Assistant Manager Exam Date & centre will eb announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download HURL Assistant Manager Selection Process, HURL Assistant Manager Eligibility, HURL Assistant Manager Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide HURL Assistant Manager Sample Papers, HURL Assistant Manager Model papers, Old Examination papers and for more information available here. HURL Assistant Manager Answer Key, result, and etc.
HURL Assistant Manager 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Therefore, applicants should start their preparation by referring the HURL Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus attached in this article. Also, we have updated the Latest HURL Assistant Manager Test Pattern. The Exam will be Written Objective Type. More Details about the Exam is provided below. After reading the HURL Assistant Manager Syllabus, you can surely score high marks. You can also check the HURL Assistant Manager Main Exam Dates, Timings, and more details @ nabard.org. If you feel lazy to visit the official site for checking the NABARD Syllabus, you can get it on this page itself.
Eligibility or Qualification
Safety – Graduate Engineer in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/ Instrument/Electronic/ Fire & Safety/ Fire (aggregate >= 60 % marks) from recognized Institute with Diploma in Industrial Safety from CLI/ RLI.
HR – 2-year full time regular MBA/Master Degree or Post Graduate Diploma equivalent to MBA (aggregate >= 60% marks) with HRM/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations as major subjects or Master degree in HRM/IR/Labour Welfare/ Social Work with specialization.
Finance – Member of Institute of Charted Accountants or Cost Accountants of India (CA/CMA) or Two years full time MBA (Aggregate >= 60% marks) with specialization in Finance.
|HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Manager & Manager|
|Board of Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL|
|No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection will be made in two successive stages interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the Score and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
Exam Pattern for HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||Only English||35 Minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019 Notification – Check Here
HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.hurl.net.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HURL
Download HURL Assistant Manager & Manager 2019 Previous Papers