IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 released, download IBPS Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket 2019 here. Check IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2019 & Centre / Center details. IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims Examination will be conducted on 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 15.12.2019. IBPS CWE Clerk 9 Admit Card or Call Letter Released soon at online http://www.ibps.in. IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims Selection process, IBPS CWE Clerk 9 Prelims Eligibility, IBPS CRP Clerk IX Prelims Document verification, IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims Notification and etc. Candidates we are providing IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims Selection List or Merit List also check below the page. Aspirant are you searching for IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims Answer key, Result, Cut off, and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Recently the latest Bank Jobs advertisement released for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre Phase IX. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct the preliminary and Mains examination for the selection of eligible candidates. The IBPS Prelims Admit Card will be available to download from November 2019. Further Updates about Clerk Exam & Admit Card will be available here. So Keep Visiting this Page. we will Provide a direct link for the downloading the Admit Card. After Qualify the IBPS Clerk Mains, aspirants will be called for Personality Test/ Personal Interview.
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||26th November 2019|
Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Check Here (Available Now)
Note: This system of Common Recruitment Process- Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination and provisional allotment for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
|IBPS CWE Clerk Prelims 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||CWE Clerk IX|
|Board of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS|
|No of Vacancy||available soon|
|Date of Exam||December 7,8,14,15 – 2019|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
IBPS CWE Clerk Prelims 2019 Eligibility Details
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them to admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application (Expected)||10 – 15 September 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||Available soon|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fee||Available soon|
|Date of Online Examination – Preliminary||07, 08, 14 & 15 December 2019|
|Date of Online Examination – Main
||19 January 2020|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IBPS CWE Clerk Prelims 2019
The examination will be two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Documne3t Verification
Note A Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities at certain centres viz.
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Tiruchirappalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IBPS CWE Clerk Prelims 2019
Exam Pattern for IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims 2019
|Section Name||No. of Qs||Marks|
- In Preliminary Exam There Will Be 100 Questions Consist Of English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability.
- Time Will Be Allotted For the Exam is 60 Minutes (20 minutes Separate For Each Section).
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Examination Centres for IBPS CWE Clerk
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams and those for Main exams is available in Annexure.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from future exams conducted by IBPS
CALL LETTERS DOWNLOAD
The Centre, venue address, date and time for both Preliminary and Main examinations shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IBPS Clerk IX Prelims 2019
In the examination hall, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar/ E-aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IBPS.