Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Admit Card: IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Multipurpose Download here. IBPS RRB Recently announced Multipurpose 5429 Posts for eligible candidates only application fill up online. Your Selection process details mentioned below the page. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Multipurpose Mains Exam Date & Exam Centre also provide our page. Dear Candidates can able download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Admit Card 2018 direct link available here. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Multipurpose Main Written Test Details and Exam papers get follow the page. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Call Letter and Document verification details announced soon at online. IBPS RRB Gramin Bank Admit Card check Exam Date of IBPS RRB Officer Assistant Exam Call Letter 2018. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process, Eligibility, document verification, Notification, IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Exam Schedule details etc.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Admit Card 2018 Multipurpose Download
Downloading of the IBPS RRB Admit Card For Pre will be start in August 2018. So, We advise the Candidate to stay connected with IBPS website for the Latest information. The aspirants without admit card won’t allowed to sit in the test. The Admit card of IBPS RRB 2018 specifies various details related to the candidate and the examination.
It mentions the name, roll number and registration number of the candidate, address of allotted test center and norms regarding the exam hall. Candidate can also download the Admit Card from our website.
Eligibility for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Exam 2018
Prospective Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the specified eligibility criteria before applying for the CRP: Candidates may please note that the eligibility criteria specified is the basic criteria for appointment to the aforesaid posts in the Regional Rural Banks. However merely applying for, qualifying in the CRP and getting provisionally allotted in one of the RRBs does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in any of the Regional Rural Banks. It is expressly clarified that the ultimate authority for recruitment is the Regional Rural Bank itself. The RRB concerned may, in its sole discretion, reject the candidature of anyone provisionally allotted to it through the CRP.
Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates
Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination. The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
Note: These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Declared Now | IBPS CWE VI Exam Scheme | www.ibps.in
Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Admit Card for Online
An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement.
If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
Summary for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Exam 2018 Recruitment
Name of organization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of Exam – Office Assistant Multipurpose
No of vacancy – 5429 Posts
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Date of Exam – Check Here
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Exam Admit Card 2018 Download Now
Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) and multiplying by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Proficiency in local language – For recruitment of Officer Scale I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose), proficiency in local language as specified below shall be an essential qualification.
- Candidates who have already studied the language of the State in standard VIII or any level above standard VIII in Government recognized Boards of Education/ School or having any certificate to the effect for standard VIII or any level above standard VIII would be considered proficient in that local language.
- Where the candidate does not meet the aforesaid requirement in local language at the time of selection, he will be given a time of six months from the date of joining to acquire the proficiency. This period can be extended by the Boards of RRBs within the framework of the rules and provided that such extension should not be beyond the probation period
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Exam Date & Centre – Download Here
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Process 2018 Recruitment
- First of all IBPS will conduct Preliminary Examination (objective) for Office Assistant Posts.
- Candidates have to qualify in the tests with minimum cut-off marks. So, they will shortlist for mains.
- Successful Candidates will be called for the Main Examination Which is Conducted In Online Mode.
- Each candidate is required to get minimum score in each test of Online Main examination to shortlist for provisional allotment.
Written Exam Details for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018
Syllabus for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Hindi Language
- Computer Knowledge
Test Pattern for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018
RRB Office Assistant And Officer Scale-I Mains Exam Pattern :-
No. Of Questions
- Composite Time of 120 minutes for all the tests together.
There will be negative marks at the rate of 0.25 for wrong answers.
Candidates can opt either 4 (a) or 4 (b).
Exam Languages – Hindi / English
Exam Duration – Composite Time of 2 Hours
No of Questions – 200 questions
Maximum Marks – 200 Marks
Note: Candidates (for both posts) have to qualify in both the tests by securing minimum cut-off marks. Adequate number of candidates in each category, depending upon requirements, will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS (APPLICABLE TO ALL – PRELIMINARY, MAIN AND SINGLE LEVEL EXAMINATIONS)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Merit List: PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT On completion of the interview process / main examination, depending on the vacancies to be filled in as per the business needs of the RRBs and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the RRBs, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Not more than one application for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) should be submitted by any candidate.
- In case of multiple Applications for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
Important Link available for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Examination
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Notification
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Exam Date & Centre
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Prelims / Main Syllabus
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Interview Call Letter
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III 2018 Prelims Admit Card
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III 2018 Main Admit Card
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III 2018 Interview Call Letter
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III 2018 Prelims / Main Syllabus
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III 2018 Prelims / Main Answer or Papers
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III 2018 Prelims / Main Result
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III 2018 Cut off / Merit List
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
Download Call Letter 2018 for IBPS RRB Office Assistant
The Centre, venue address, date and time for examinations (Preliminary / Main / Single) and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
Call letter for Scribe in the Examination: There will be an additional call letter for Scribe for the Main Examination for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I and for the post of Officer Scale-II & III in single examination.
Exam Centre for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams and Main / Single exams is available in Annexure II.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from the future exams conducted by IBPS.
How to Download for Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Procedure
Candidates Check IBPS RRB Official website http://www.ibps.in
Find you recruitment portal
Searching for Admit Card download Link released
Enter your Register No or Required Details
Then Complete your all Verification Steps and Details
Finally Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket