National Health Mission NHM Punjab Computer Operator Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year Question Papers available here. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching for NHM Punjab Computer Operator Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you waiting for NHM Punjab Computer Operator selection List, NHM Punjab Computer Operator Notification, NHM Punjab Computer Operator Document verification and etc. NHM Punjab Computer Operator Sample Papers, NHM Punjab Computer Operator Model Papers, NHM Punjab Computer Operator Old Examination Papers and etc. NHM Punjab Computer Operator Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
To crack the written test, NHM Computer OperatorExam Syllabus 2018 & National Health Mission exam Pattern is essential for applicants. Contenders can also refer Punjab NHM Computer Operator Old Papers. So that postulants can get a clear idea of the difficulty of question paper. Know the latest Syllabus for NRHM Punjab to easily crack the exam.
Aspirants can also find the NHM Punjab Computer Operator Exam Previous Papers, Study Materials, Preparation Tips, etc from here. In order to crack the written examination, applicants must download the NHM Punjab Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 from here.
|NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Computer Operator|
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission NHM Punjab|
|No of Vacancy||107 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The written test shall be of 90 Marks. In addition, there shall be a Skill test of 10 marks, which shall be conducted of only such shortlisted candidates in order of merit in the written test as the department may decide and the final selection shall be made on the basis of combined merit of written test and skill test.
Any Graduate with minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from recognized Govt./Pvt institute and 30 wpm typing speed in Punjabi.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019
NHM Punjab Syllabus 2018
- Ayurved Samhita & Siddhanta
- Asthi Sandhi And Marmagat Roga
- Prasuti Evum Stri Roga
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Shalakya- Shiro-Nasa-Karna Evum Kantha Roga
- Rasayan & Vajikaran
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Agada Tantra Evum Vidhi Vaidyaka
- Shalakya – Danta Evum Mukha Roga
- Shalya – Kshar Evum Anushastra Karma
- Shalakya – Netra Roga
- Roganidan Evum Vikriti Vigyan
- Kaumarbhritya-Bala Roga
- Manovigyan Evum Manasroga
- Chhaya Evum Vikiran Vigyan
- Shalya -Samanya
Punjab NRHM Syllabus 2018 – Diploma in Nursing Topics
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing II
- Administration and Ward Management
- Community Health Nursing II
- First Aid in Emergency Situations
- Professional trends and adjustments
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing Process
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health)
- Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food
Diploma in Pharmacy NRHM Punjab Lab Technician Syllabus 2018
Health Education & community pharmacy
Human Anatomy & Physiology
Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
Drugstore and Business Management
Pharmacology & Toxicology
NHM Punjab AMO (Female) Syllabus 2018
- Understand health policies, Plans, and Programmes of the Country.
- Community Health Nursing
- Explain Principles of hygiene and its effect on health.
- Describe the concept of community health, primary health care
- Explain the concept of infection and causation of diseases.
- Demonstrate home visit techniques & practices in the community.
- Identify leaders, resources persons, community –based organisations, NGOs, and local Resources.
- Understand the concept of community.
- Describe the importance of environmental sanitation and waste management.
- Describe structure, function, characteristics, and administrative set up of a community.
- Explain prevention of common communicable diseases and their control.
- Appreciate the role of the health team.
- Promote mental health of individual, family, and community
- Describe common communicable diseases and their management.
- Health Promotion
- Describe body defence mechanisms and development of immunity against diseases
- Promote nutrition of an individual, family and community.
- Describe different methods of disinfection and sterilization.
- Primary Health Care
- Explain the importance of nutrition in health and sickness.
- Describe hygiene for self and individuals.
- Perform immunisation effectively.
Second Year NHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018
- Describe nutritional needs of different age groups of children.
- Explain the process of conception and foetal development
- Describe female pelvis and the muscles involved in delivery of the foetus.
- Provide care to sick children during their common illness.
- Describe male and female reproductive organs
- Organize sub-centre and clinics to carry out scheduled activities.
- Conduct normal delivery and provide care to the newborn.
- Assess growth and development of a child at different ages.
- Child Health Care Nursing
- Provide guidance to TBA, AWW, ASHA and other Voluntary health workers.
- Educate mothers and family members as per the need of their children
- Indent and maintain necessary stock
- Describe ‘Rights’ of children.
- Update knowledge and skills
- Describe School health programme.
- Health Center Management
- Participate in the implementation of National Health Programmes
एनएचएम पंजाब परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम 2018 – Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Basic Haematology
- Composition of blood and its functions
- Origin, Development, and morphology of Blood cells
- Basic concepts of Anaemia, Leukaemia, and hemorrhagic disorder
- Blood banking & Immune Haematology
- Methods of estimation of Haemoglobin
- Blood Group- methods of grouping and ungrouping
- Methods of determination of PCV
- Blood transfusion and hazards
- Clinical Pathology (body fluids) and Parasitological
- The Microscope- Types, Parts, Cleaning, and Care
- Examination of Body Fluids
- Reception of Patients
- Examination of Urine
- Clinical Biochemistry
Exam Pattern for NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019
|1.||Written Exam||Concerned Subjects||90|
In the Main (Written) Examination, there may be as many papers with marks for each paper, as may be decided by the High Court, for the said examination on the subjects hereinafter provided.
The full marks for screening test shall be 300 and it shall be of 100 questions and each question will carry 03 marks but each wrong answer will incur 01 negative mark. It shall be of objective type.
In the screening test, the questions will be in the subjects of Law, English Language, General and Computer Knowledge.
The questions in the subject of law, for screening test, would be in respect of provisions contained in the following enactments.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019 Recruitment –Check Here
NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019 Notification – Check Here
NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://bfuhs.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NHM Punjab
Download NHM Punjab Computer Operator 2019 Interview Call Letter