Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI Bank Executive Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. IDBI Bank Executive Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. IDBI Bank Executive selection Process, IDBI Bank Executive Eligibility, IDBI Bank Executive Documnet verification and etc. IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus for PDf get here. IDBI Bank Executive Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Candidates who apply for the Post of Executive Exam, are waiting for their respective Admit Cards/ Call Letter with solicitousness. Information for the candidates is that Call Letter Will be available Soon for on the website. Candidates will be able to download their Admit Cards from Official Website of IDBI Bank or From the Below Direct Link Without Visiting to Any Other Website.
The announcement is about on IDBI Bank Executive Exam Hall Tickets 2018-19 hyperlinks, which are added by the unit members of Industrial Development Bank of India at the official website @ www.idbi.com.
About Recruitment Board
IDBI Bank (51% shares held by Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the post of Executive to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Executive|
|Board of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI Bank|
|No of Vacancy||300 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.idbi.com @ IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Eligibility
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before April 15, 2019
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IDBI Bank Executive 2019
Exam Pattern IDBI Bank Executive 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Note: Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank may send call letters for the Examination and other information through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number. Before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. In case of non-reaching of the communication/information due to technical defect, error or failure, IDBI Bank shall not be responsible for the same.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IDBI Bank Executive 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Notification – Check Here
IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website idbi.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IDBI Bank
Download IDBI Bank Executive 2019 Interview Call Letter