Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 Download Preliminary & Final selection Call Letter from www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Indian Coast Guard AC 02/2019 Batch Admit Card 2018 Download (Group -A Gazetted Officer) direct link Provide our page at below. Dear Applicants are you searching for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant AC 02/2019 Batch Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card Details get following the page. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Selection Process, Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Preliminary and Final selection List, Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Eligibility, Document verification, Medical Examination (Test), Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Physical Test, PET / PMT and for more details get here.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket Download
Get to know in detail about related queries like Selection Process, Test Pattern of Assistant Commandant. ICG Assistant Commandant 2018 Batch (GD/Pilot Branch) Admit Card Download Facility will be Available Soon. Indian Coast Guard will conduct a exam for Group A Post for Assistant Commandant (General Duty). Go through the complete article so that you will be up to date with every minute detail regarding the Indian Coast Guard AC Hall Ticket 2018.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant. Commandant 2018 Admit Card: Available Now
Indian Coast Guard (Group -A Gazetted Officer) 2018 Call Letter
The candidates failed in Computerised Pilot Selection System/PABT or suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy are not eligible for Pilot branch. Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear. Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
Admit Card Download
this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint
of e-admit card. Applicants are to take print out of the E-admit card through URL
http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 09 Dec 2018 onwards. For
candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip’, giving the cause of
rejection with the ‘Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be
based on higher percentage of marks.
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Commandant (Group -A Gazetted Officer)|
|Board of Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|No of Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in @ Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Eligibility
Assistant Commandant: Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e, 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
Educational Qualification. 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.(5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service)
Note: Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Selection Process
Method of Selection
The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Sep-Oct2018. The Selection procedure is as follows:
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage(%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the testing procedure will take about 2 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018
Mental Ability Test (MAT)
Exam Pattern for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018
Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so.
|S. No||Exam Types||Selection Name|
|Mental Ability Test|
|Picture Perception and Discussion Test|
|2||Final selection||Group Discussion and Interview|
- The Exam will be objective type.
- The Exam will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The aptitude test will be in English only.
Final Selection: The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
Medical: All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital. Candidates for GD (Pilot) will undergo medical at AFCME, Delhi.
Reasons for Rejection: The Candidature of a candidate can be rejected at any time during the process of selection if,
- Having detected not meeting any of the above laid down criteria/ conditions of educational qualifications, age, submission of wrong information in the application or fraudulent certificates etc.
- Act of in disciplined activities including copying, cheating, malpractices or data recording during any of the testing procedures
Medical Standards: All candidates recommended in FSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulation. However, broad guidelines are as follows.
Asst Commandant (GD): 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations. (
Asst Commandant (Pilot) and CPL holders: Height Minimum 162.5 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
Chest: Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
|Asst Commandant (GD)||6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass|
|6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.|
|Asst Commandant GD(Pilot)||6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other CPL holders SSA correctable to 6/6.|
Travel Allowance: Free boarding & lodging facility for the duration of FSB will be provided. To & Fro travelling fares by AC III/Chair Car or actual normal bus fare by shortest route to the candidates appearing first time in FSB(Stage-II) will be reimbursed on production of original tickets only. No TA will be paid to candidates appearing for the written qualifying test i.e. Stage-I (Preliminary Selection Board).
Physical Fitness Test
Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of:
1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Download Admit Card / Call letter
Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card. Applicants to take print out of the e-admit card through URLhttp://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 21 July to 31 July2018onlypost short listing of the online application. For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
Important Instruction for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02 days for the Preliminary Selection for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- Mobile phones or any other electronic device capable of transmitting/capturing any data are not permitted.
- The number of vacancies may vary from branch to branch and will be decided at a later date depending on the number of training vacancies available at training establishments.
- The list of candidates selected on the basis of merit list will be uploaded in Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in During first week of 2018.
Related Examination Details
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Download AC Previous Papers
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 | ICG AC Exam Date
- Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download ICG Navik General Duty Previous Papers
- Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | joinindiancoastguard.gov.in GD Exam Date
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form which the candidate had fill up.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University of declared result.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Notification – Check Here
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Coast Guard
Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Interview Call Letter