Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Selection Process, OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Eligibility, OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Document verification and etc. OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Sample Papers, OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Model Papers, OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Old Examination Papers, OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Previous Papers and etc. OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Syllabus for PDF download
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. The Odisha PSC will organize the written examination & viva-voice test for selecting the candidate on Asst Public Prosecutor post. Now the organization has not declared the written examination. So therefore those candidate who are participating in examination should have download OPSC Exam Syllabus 2019.
But, nothing about to worry, you may get the appropriate prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Exam from us. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Medical Officer Exam conducting by Odisha PSC.
Eligibility or Qualification
A Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
The candidate must have occupied M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
|OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Homeopathic Medical Officer|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.opsc.gov.in @ OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Method of Process
Method of Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
On the Day when you Appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Non-Verbal Series.
Medical Concepts Syllabus for OPSC
- O & G
- Skin & VD
- Radio Diagnosis
- Community Medicine
- Anesthesiology etc.
- Comprehension passages
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Environmental Issues.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Days & Dates
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Famous Places in India.
- Science & Technology
- General Science.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Economy.
- Inventions in the World
- Famous Books & Authors
- Culture & heritage of India
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- History of Computers
- Computer Fundamentals
- Input-Output devices
- Hard Disk
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Networking Concepts
- Communication Technology
- Operating Systems-Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Word Processing (MS Word)
- Microsoft Access (MS Access)
- Presentation Knowledge (MS Powerpoint)
- Spread Sheet (MS Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Cybersecurity
- Malware & Virus
- Network Security
- Internet Security
- Internet Usage
- Error detection
- Fill in the Blanks
Exam Pattern for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019
The written examination shall be of one paper carrying 200 marks with duration of three hours.
The written examination shall be of multiple choice (MCQ) pattern.
Total No. of questions in written test is 200.
No negative mark for wrong answers.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Related Examination Details
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | www.opsc.gov.in APP Previous Papers
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018-19 | www.opsc.gov.in APP Exam Date
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Result 2018, Cut Off, Merit List
- OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Answer Key 2018 Odisha SC APP Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC
Download OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer 2019 Previous Year Papers