Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Executive & Technical Branch) for Jan 2020 Course Interview Call Letter available here. Indian Navy Officer Exam Date & Call Letter mentioned soon at online. Aspirants we are provide Indian Navy Officer Executive & Technical Branch) for Jan 2020 Course Selection Process, Indian Navy Officer Eligibility, Indian Navy Officer Document verification and Indian Navy Officer Notification also mentioned below the page. Applied Candidates can able download Indian Navy Officer Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. Applicants can able download Indian Navy Officer Executive & Technical Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Indian Navy Officer Executive & Technical 2019. Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Steward, Chef, Hygienist for Matric Recruit MR Batch in October , 2019. Candidates are waiting for their respective Admit Cards. Admit Card for Officer will be available for Download from End January 2020.
Candidates are waiting for their respective Admit Cards. Indian Navy Officer Executive & Technical Admit Card for Short Service Commission will be available for Download from 2019.
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Permanent Commission in Executive Branch [Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)] and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) in the Indian Navy for Jan 2020 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
|Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Officer Executive & Technical|
|Board of Organization||Nausena Bharti Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||102 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
www.davp.nic.in @ Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Eligibility
Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application.
BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Officer 2019
The selection procedure is as follows
IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata during Apr 19 – Jul 19. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days)
Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical
Exam Pattern for Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical
The candidates applying for the post of Dragline Operator (T) will be evaluated on 150 marks; while others on 100 marks.
The Written test will comprise of objective type questions with four choices of answer and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer. Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination.
Instructions (Bilingual) for candidates will be given on the question booklet as well as on the OMR sheet.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
- The cut-off date for determining the qualifying service/experience for the post will be the closing date for the receipt of application.
- Any officer once selected shall not be allowed to withdraw or refuse to join and it shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority to release the selected officers within one month of issue of appointment order.
- Indian Navy reserves the right to shortlist the applications, if necessitated. Mere submission of the application does not guarantee for being shortlisted/selected for the post applied for. No correspondence will be entertained on this matter. (a) The cut-off date for determining the qualifying service/experience for the post will be the closing date for the receipt of application.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
School Study Certificate
Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination for Indian Navy 2018
- Indian Navy SSR Sailor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 SSR Feb 2019 Batch Papers
- Indian Navy Sailors (SSR) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Download SSR 02/2019 Batch Exam Date
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus 2018 – www.indiannavy.nic.in AA Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- Indian Navy AA SSR Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – @ joinindiannavy.gov.in PFT & Medical Test Call Letter
- Indian Navy Group C Result 2018 – Physical Test, Appointment Letter, Document Verification
- Indian Navy Group C Answer Key 2018 | Indian Navy Answer Paper Download
- Indian Navy Fireman & Fire Engine Driver Admit Card 2018 @ Download Group C Exam Date & Call Letter
- Indian Navy AA Result 2018, Selection List, Final Medical Exam, Call Letter – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Answer Key 2018 Set Wise PDF Download
Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Recruitment – Check Here
Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Notification – Check Here
Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Navy
Download Indian Navy Officer 2019 Executive & Technical Interview Call Letter