Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020 for pdf Download in Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) & Artificer Apprentice AA Test Pattern mentioned below. Indian Navy Sailor SSR & AA Syllabus 2019- 20 Available below the page. Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam Date & Exam centre will be announced soon at Online. Applicants are you searching for Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus, Eligibility, Document verification, Notification, Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and for more details get here. Indian Navy SSR Sailor Previous Year Question Papers, Indian Navy SSR Sailor Sample Papers, Indian Navy Sailor SSR Sailor Model Papers, Indian Navy SSR Sailor Physical Test, Indian Navy SSR Sailor PET, Indian Navy SSR Sailor Medical Test and Written Examination details get under the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2020 for PDF Download (SSR & AA)
There will be huge Competition for Indian Navy Jobs 2019. Because govt jobs will give job security, salary hikes when compared with private jobs. Students facing critical problem of How to prepare the exam. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy. So, aspirants should work hard and prepare well for the examination by using Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2019.
The applications are to be filled online on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and all required documents in original are to be scanned and uploaded. The selection procedure is as follows.
The ‘Online’ applications along with the required certificates will be sorted out State-wise. The qualifying cut off percentage of a particular state may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage are received. Short-listing criteria will be based on percentage of marks scored in 10+2.
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Document verification
|Indian Navy Sailors (SSR) 2019 -20 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sailor Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR), Artificer Apprentice AA|
|Board of Organization||Join Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||2700 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Test Pattern for Indian Navy Sailors (SSR) Examination
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Indian Navy Sailors (SSR) 2019- 2020 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Navy Sailors (SSR)
- General Awareness
- Intelligence Ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Medical Standards for Indian Navy Sailors (SSR)
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
Note: Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
Result for Indian Navy SSR Sailor
Results of the examination will be announced on the same day and those who qualify examination will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination (Preliminary), which may take 1-2 days.
Candidates declared Temporary Medically Unfit in the recruitment medicals can avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/ appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review.
Note: Call letter for Final Medical examination will be forwarded only to medically qualified candidates in the select list. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
Physical Standard Test
The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
|Download Indian Navy Sailors Previous Papers||Download|
|Indian Navy Previous Year Papers Pdf||Download|
|Indian Navy Sailors Model Papers with Solutions||Download|
|Get Indian Navy Solved Sample Papers||Download|
- Indian Navy SSR Model Papers with Answers | Previous Year Papers of Indian Navy SSR Exam-Check Here
- Indian Navy Sailor Senior Secondary Recruits Sample Question Papers | Indian Navy Old Question Papers- Check Here
- Free Download Indian Navy Practice Papers for free of cost | Indian Navy SSR Solved Papers-Check Here
- Indian Navy Sailor SSR Recruitment Test Papers | Indian Navy Sailor Senior Secondary Recruits Exam Papers- Check Here
- Indian Navy SSR Key Papers with Solutions | Indian Navy Sailor SSR Previous Year Question Papers – Check Here
- Free Download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Previous Year Question Paper with Solutions – Check Here
Indian Navy SSR Sailor 2019 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Four recent passport size photographs