Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force ITBP Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for Pdf in Previous Year question papers also mentioned below the page. Candidates we are provide ITBP Constable Exam date & centre, ITBP Constable selection process, ITBP Constable Eligibility and for more details get following the page. and ITBP Constable Physical Efficiency Test PET, ITBP Constable Physical Measurement Test PMT and Medical Examination Details mentioned below. ITBP Constable Sample Papers, ITBP Constable model papers, ITBP Constable old Examination papers, ITBP Constable Previous Year Question Papers, ITBP Constable Exam details also check here. Candidates for more details get ITBP Constable Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
ITBP Constable 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
There are Many Candidates who filled the application form and now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted. Here we have updated the ITBP Syllabus Pdf for Constable Posts. Hence, candidates applied for the ITBP recruitment 2018 can check the syllabus here. Download the Latest ITBP Constable Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern 2018 @ itbpolice.nic.in. The Exam will be Written Objective type. Here is the Details about the Exam is given Below.
Phase – I
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
For Male Candidates
- 1.6 Kms Race – To be completed within 7.30 minutes.
- Long Jump – 11 Feet (03 Chances).
- High Jump – 3½ Feet (03 Chances)
For Female Candidates
- 800 Mtr Race – To be completed within 4.45 minutes.
- Long Jump – 09 Feet (03 Chances).
- High Jump – 3 Feet (03 Chances).
Note: No marks will be awarded for this test and it will be only qualifying in nature. Those who do not qualify will be eliminated at this stage itself. Pregnancy at the time of race will be considered a disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage.
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST) – Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest and Weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage.
|ITBP Constable 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Constable|
|Board of Organization||Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force ITBP|
|No of Vacancy||85 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The candidates whose applications are found in order will be issued online admit Cards mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test. Candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents. The candidates who arrive at the venue without valid admit cards will not be permitted to appear in the recruitment process.
- Height Bar & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Tests
- Written Examination
- Merit List
- Verification of Original Documents
- Detailed Medical Test
After completion of the written test, Merit lists in each category namely, Gen, SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and Ex-servicemen will be drawn on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. The candidates shall be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) as per the category wise vacancies on the basis of this merit. Extended list shall also be prepared to cover the shortfall due to failure of candidates in DME and Review Medical Examination (RME). However, there shall be no reserve list.
ITBP Constable 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ITBP Constable 2018
General Awareness/ General knowledge : Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Knowledge of elementary Mathematics : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns : It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
To test the basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
|Visual Acuity Unaided
|Uncorrected Visual Acuity
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye||–||–||–|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual Correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.Should be able to read with glasses for near vision only||CP-IV BY ISIHARA||– In right handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice-versa.
– Binocular vision is required.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
ITBP SI, Constable Syllabus Check here
Download ITBP Constable, SI Solved Question Papers Pdf
ITBP General Knowledge Model Papers – Click Here
Indo Tibetan Board Police Mathematics Previous Papers – Click Here
ITBP Question Papers for Analytical Aptitude – Click Here
Download ITBP Last Year Question Papers for General Hindi – Click Here
ITBP General English Old Sample Papers – Click Here
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ITBP Constable 2018
Testimonials of the candidates will be checked before Detailed Medical Examination (DME), the candidates will be required to produce the original documents related to Educational and Professional qualifications, date of birth etc. It is important that the candidates applying for this recruitment check their eligibility, to avoid disappointment at later stage. Original documents will be returned on the spot after verification and self attested copies of certificates will be retained with the application. Original copy of following documents will be required for verification
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Model Question Papers
- ITBP Constable(General Duty) Old Papers
- Free Download ITBP Group C Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Solved Question Papers
- ITBP Constable Exam Question Papers with Solutions
- itbpolice.nic.in Constable Model Papers for free of cost
- Free PDF of ITBP GD Constable Sample Question Papers
ITBP Constable 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
ITBP Constable 2018 Notification – Check Here
ITBP Constable 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ITBP Constable 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.mpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ITBP
Download ITBP Constable 2018 Previous Year Question Papers