Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in available here. JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Selection Process, JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Eligibility, JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Sample Papers, JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Model Papers, JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Old Examination Papers, JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Year Question Papers and etc. Dear Applicants we are provide JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS Syllabus for PDF
Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. Therefore, you need to check this page thoroughly and frequently, to get the correct information and the update. Until and unless you get the notice, don’t end your preparation process. While submitting hard copy of the application in the Commission, candidates are warned that they should, in no case, alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them, nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
The examination shall be held on 17th February, 2019.
Centre of Examination
The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities. All the candidates shall indicate the preference of the examination centre as indicated above.
The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
|JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Board of Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC|
|No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Candidates should have B.V.Sc & AH. Other education qualification details go to official notification. Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. While submitting hard copy of the application in the Commission, candidates are warned that they should, in no case, alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them, nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or discrepancy between two or more such documents or their attested /certified copies, an explanation regarding this discrepancy should be furnished.
JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS Written Examination Details
Syllabus for JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence Ability
Important Places, Awards, Static Awareness, Rivers, Currencies, Folk Dances, Headquarters, Prime Minister Schemes, Wildlife Centuries/ National Park, Important days, etc.
Synonyms, Antonyms, Verbal Ability, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, Tense, Noun, Sentence rearrangement, Reading Comprehension, Pronoun, Error Spotting, Cloze Test, etc.
Data sufficiency, Time and work, Algebra, Partnership, Number system, Percentage, Mensuration, Time speed and distance – Trains, Boats n Streams, Simple and compound interest, Ratio and proportion, Percentages, Averages, Age problems, Data Interpretation, Number series, Allegation and mixture, Simplification, Profit and loss, etc.
Logical Reasoning, Puzzles, Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Interpretation
Exam Pattern for JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS
|Type Of The Examination||Name Of The Subjects||Total Number Of Questions|
|Objective Type Of Examination||Animal Husbandry||100 Questions|
|General Knowledge||20 Questions|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
DENTITY VERIFICATION for JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS
Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
- RESULT OF LABOUR OFFICERS/INSPECTORS DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION SESSION DECEMBER 2017 [NOTICE DATED:25.05.2018]
- RESULT OF EXCISE & COMMERCIAL TEXAS PART-I DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION SESSION DECEMBER 2017 [NOTICE DATED:25.05.2018]
- WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POST OF DISTRICT LITIGATION OFFICER/ASSISTANT LEGAL REMEMBRANCE/PUBLIC LAW OFFICER TO BE HELD ON 27.05.2018[NOTICE DATED:25.05.2018]
- SUBMISSION OF DEFICIENT DOCUMENTS FOR THE POST OF PHYSICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR IN HR. EDU. DEPTT [NOTICE DATED:24.05.2018]
- RESULT OF EXCISE & COMMERCIAL TEXAS PART-III DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION SESSION DECEMBER 2017 [NOTICE DATED:24.05.2018]
- RESULT OF EXCISE & COMMERCIAL TEXAS PART-II DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION SESSION DECEMBER 2017 [NOTICE DATED:24.05.2018]
JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS Recruitment – Check Here
JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS Notification – Check Here
JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website jkpsc.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for JKPSC
Download JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS Previous Year Papers